Non-dedicated server crash...

Best answers
Ok, today, i ran my server twice. Both times it crashed 2 hours into it. When it crashes, it keeps playing the last sound made over and over again and eventually sends me to the desktop. I did not have this problem in 1.0 though.
I have a dell with a p4 2.53, a Geforce 4 ti 4200 i think, 256 megs of rdram, though alot of my games seem to run out of memory if i jack the settings to high for example shadowbane(rlly screws up my comp). I run half life in open gl and i play counter strike and that never crashes. Also , slowly but surely, the game gets more spikey, but really slowly. This didnt happen in 1.0 and i had a crappier computer and i also used this one. Im guessing its my ram because its screwed up i think, but half life isnt a demanding game resource wise. Though i have heard a few complaints about the new animations and stuff lagging others. My computer is still pretty much almost top of the line still. Plz someone help. I love this game to much to have this happen. :(

Best answers
if you got videocard software for it (got it with your vidcard, not software you downloaded) disable the openGL and try again. maybe that'll work cause it did for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom