Nocice has a problem

Best answers
How to modify ESF1.23 sun as NNK?
Map seemingly infinite, but there are boundaries.
I am Chinese, and English is not good, please understand.
I like esf!~

--- edit ---

Novice has a problem...How to do sun in nnk.We want to do this sun in the esf1.23.There are seemingly infinite , in fact, there is an invisible barrier map should be how do....Last advice how to break through the HL maps of maximum limits.Because esf1.3 time is too long to wait.Here, we want to find someone to be our teacher.We are Chinese,Don't speak English,But our ESF enthusiasm as much as other people.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How to modify ESF1.23 sun as NNK?
Map seemingly infinite, but there are boundaries.
I am Chinese, and English is not good, please understand.
I like esf!~

--- edit ---

Novice has a problem...How to do sun in nnk.We want to do this sun in the esf1.23.There are seemingly infinite , in fact, there is an invisible barrier map should be how do....Last advice how to break through the HL maps of maximum limits.Because esf1.3 time is too long to wait.Here, we want to find someone to be our teacher.We are Chinese,Don't speak English,But our ESF enthusiasm as much as other people.

ESF 1.2.3 uses generation 1 maps and NNK uses generation 2 maps. Thats where the difference in quality comes from. You can not do it without the source code.

Best answers
The novice like me do not have the ability to modify the source code.But wait esf: f it for a long time.May I ask what progress?What time can esf:f estimate released?

--- edit ---

The novice like me do not have the ability to modify the source code.But wait esf: f it for a long time.May I ask what progress?What time can esf:f estimate released?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

--- edit ---

There isn't a time or date set and the progress isn't easy to read but my speculations would put it at 80% or Higher.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the immortal words of Limp Bizkit -- "It's almost over"
No hotdog flavored water for me today.

But just remember that is my hypothesis, not an actual reading. Kinda like a scouter determining a fight in dbz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom