no steam for esf

Best answers
i wanna know if its possible to install esf using no steam... thx!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is, but you can't play online.

Best answers
And u can´t creat a simple Langame without it. I have Cs 1.5 and Esf tell me every time my version is out of date BUT it´s no new version available.

Can somebody tell me how i creat a normal game without this "!$%& Steam ?

Best answers
maybe with Half Life and not with cs... and btw if u want to play EVM 2.0 with this version... for get it. EVM 2.0 only works with steam. and i mean the Server pack

Best answers
I have EVM 2.0 and some things do work with me but not everything. Does the steam server pack make everything work?

Best answers
-=IceTea=- said:
I have EVM 2.0 and some things do work with me but not everything. Does the steam server pack make everything work?

You have the clientpack ???

Yes because the serverpack 2.0 isn't out.

Best answers
You said on an earial post its possible to play just not a simple langame... i dont want to play online i just want to play with bots how else do i make a game without steam so i can play... it worked once making a simple lan game but after that it says its out of date... so i know its possible

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is possible

install HL to C:/program files/sierra/ (or wherever you want to)
then get the 1.1.1.0 patch for it
and install ESF 1.2 and the patches to 1.2.3 to C:/program files/sierra/halflife/

and it should work normaly in WON

Best answers
That is what i tried i fear i screwed it up because i tried to install steam before but with a mess of saying key already used (even though it is mine) and a mess of explorer problems i deleted steam but that is where halflife is installed. I have removed anything going with steam from computer/regestry... so how would i set it back to won maybe that is the problem

Best answers
Ahh i got it i missed one thing having to do with steam in my reg. And it works! :) i dont care about not being able to play online because i never did that even when WON was still active especially since i am not alloud online that often

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom