• Double Tap Swoop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Button Swoop

• Toggle Button Swoop

• All are good!

• Idea sucks, i want the lock on! (no chains)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking theres alota ppl saying that swooping has delays. so i thought to be no delay that you press the direction once and bam, your off! but problem with that is, if you dont want to swoop and just move you couldnt. ALSO noone uses the "Walk" button.

Heres how i think it could work for an alternate ways to swoop.

Double Tap Swoop: The normal double tap direction do swoop that direction.

Single button Swoop: Noone ever uses walk, which is what shift is default to "Shift" So you hold shift and press once and hold your drection to swoop. Press another direction to change direction.

Toggle button swoop: ctrl or Alt could be a toggle single button swoop to where u dont have tohold shift or the button of your choice. To turn it off, just press again.

Just my thoughts to elimanate ways of delays. What are your thoughts?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Single button Swoop: Noone ever uses walk, which is what shift is default to "Shift" So you hold shift and press once and hold your drection to swoop. Press another direction to change direction.
this is a good idea right here

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only noticed a delay if I'm lagging.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the delay is lets say, i wanna swoop right................... NOW, but the delay it takes to press the direction a 2nd time + the latency, can sometimes cost you. the single button Swoop can also remove the annoyance of timing the double tapping too fast or slow. Having a "Swoop" button to hold and move.

Best answers
double tap swooping is fine the way it is now, i dont have a problem with it even when im laggin at 200 ..... and what do you mean no one uses walk :( .. o_o o_o o_o

Best answers
I use walk. It can be intimidating, but it's also just... fun. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think just turning on the aura should let you single tap swoop. They never bobbed along with the aura on in the show, the aura came on and *swoosh* they were off.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I think just turning on the aura should let you single tap swoop. They never bobbed along with the aura on in the show, the aura came on and *swoosh* they were off.
thats actually a good idea because turbo is kinda useless atm this would give it a purpose apart from using it in block / beam struggles

Best answers
I think the single button swoop idea is probably the best.
People only use walk when they want to throw the DB into the pile right, a thing which never happens.

Best answers
I ALWAYS walk around the map looking like a fool. I do that so my enemies think that I am not paying attention to them. They start charging a powerful beam, they fire at me. Just when its about to hit me, FLASH! I teleported away and melee the hell out of them. Nope, single tab button, NEVER! Double tab is fine. Either that or another thing which is fine is the toggle one. Since I don't even need single tap, I don't even need to toggle it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree that dubble tap is inoying so what about having the 2 botton way, just press and hold the turbo button if you wanna use swoop.
ALSO noone uses the "Walk" button
what are you talking about, there are more ppl walking then you think.
it's not only the ones that play online but there are also ppl that only play's lan becours of steam problems.
o yah, and when you do an single press on the turbo then you just get turbo like current.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats actually a good idea because turbo is kinda useless atm this would give it a purpose apart from using it in block / beam struggles
what are you kidding me it just seems useless to you because you never take advantage of it really comes in handy in a basic melee fight increasing your power by 15% (i think)

Best answers
i think turbo should stay but "single button swoop" would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom