no animation thread for animators...

Best answers
animation... crits and comments

well i did an animation...because i was bored...and i wanna get better...so im just walking through saying hi... and showing yall my animation enjoy or dont enjoy lol btw HI RAIKO

lol i need a host....dumb arse thing didint work

angle 1

angle 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Models thread is for animating.

That's really pretty, but what is he doing with his hands? And i can give you some tips on some special effects for beams, you wouldnt need to use that sphere... i'd pm you in with details

Best answers
his hands are um doing that uh thing...with the hands...u know when he used to do his kamehameha...he would rotate 360 then pull back..here another angle and i fixed the links...i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forget about it.

i understand now... anywho i like the charge pose... and the release pose... their pretty erm.. good.

Best answers
LOL...
so overall o great animator guy what ya think? ive been at it for about three months...am i on the right track?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he kinda skips going into the charge pose. i dont know if that was the render doing frame skipping or what.

anywho from the other angle it looks pretty smooth and good, keep it up ;)

btw ure the guy from zeq right?

Best answers
hmm....yes...why do ya ask sir?a dn it was the render...the animation messed up in mid render...and i was too lazy to go fix it..btw my
msn is [email protected]
aim zeeonic front

Best answers
uh if ya want me to post any others ill be more than happy to...im bored and no animtors post work...so i must do that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's because animators dont get much replies as modelers do, so i tend to keep em to myself.

anywho... yeah new vids should be fine.

Best answers
uhhh well this iis a tut im working on to teach people how to pop and lock...and breakdance(bboy)

bboy crits and comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom