Nine Tails Power

Best answers
hey.. so i'm a big naruto fan, and i noticed a couple of others are too..
was wondering if you guys have ever heard of NTP, it's a Total conversion Naruto mod for half life. looks like it's gonna be pretty fun, but it's still in development.. so what do you guys think? I'm excited for it, but until it comes out, I'll be playing ESF :)

check it out awebsite.com/iwontadvertize

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to actually POST it on the actuall NTP FORUMS. Anyway's yes it's pretty cool mod, like the first day I joined irc I got a + :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. posting "Have you ever heard of NTP" on the NTP FORUMS wouldn't make much sense, now would it, Dream?

Anyway, it seems to be dead.

Best answers
nah, they came back on the 18th of september, this month. It was dead for a while because the lead programmer stopped, but it got picked up again.. the story is somewhere along those lines...
it's alive and well.. progress is just slow i guess..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Um.. posting "Have you ever heard of NTP" on the NTP FORUMS wouldn't make much sense, now would it, Dream?

Anyway, it seems to be dead.
Um.. how about you keep your mouth shut.

Anyway's NTP IS ALIVE PEOPL -_-

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Um.. how about you keep your mouth shut.
Hmm, how about you do the same. There is no social victory to be won, especially in the terms of a mod being down or not. I know you can be more mature than this, as I leave you with a verbal warning.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Leadership change did occur at NTP, but that is no reason to advertise it here and break the ESF forum's rules.

Requesting a moderator to close this.

Best answers
i'm not advertising... i'm asking if anyone's heard of it and what they think of it... if it's advertising because of the link then tell me and i'll edit that little part out..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jumin said:
it's a Total conversion Naruto mod for half life. looks like it's gonna be pretty fun, but it's still in development.. so what do you guys think? I'm excited for it, but until it comes out, I'll be playing ESF :)

check it out awebsite.com
thats 100% advertizing

do not advertize as this is not the yellow pages

Best answers
This was pretty much advertising, spam posts and is going to start flames soon. I will go ahead and close this.

For a reminder, there is no posting any links to any other mods site or forums in your post, advertising is only allowed to be in your sig.

-Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom