Nimbus!!!!

Best answers
nimbus should definitly be in da game cause for peeps like krillan who run really slow and fly really slow it would be gewd cause they would be able to fly fast and it would m,ake a more fun edge to the game cause ud be shootin at this guy then sum nob on the nimbus flies infront of u think about it it would be funny:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even krillin can fly faster than nimbus cloud...

and krillins the slowest person in esf :p

and besides whats the point all it would do is amke u fly faster and thats what turbo and transformations do

Best answers
yer i no but still it would be more fun and if your really low on ki and u need to go somwhere to chare the nimbus would be helpful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be a total waste of harsens time... not to mention totaly stupid ingame...

Best answers
Krillin can not fly the nimbus cloud. becaues your heart has to be pure, and i think krillen can't!

just like vegeta,piccolo and other!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in Dragon ball krillin tryed, and he chouldent. anyways, minbus would be pointless, ever see cell on one of them?:]

Best answers
hehe never realize that its a good point if ur not pure heart u cant rid so how the bad guy even vegeta gonna ride it oh well although its a game the whole purpose of it would be pointless

Best answers
this would simply look dumb. the ssj transformed guy is flying faster than u, stops, and launches a kamehameha. u r dead and the cloud would disappear. instead of that u could teleport behind the guy and blast him off.

and the cloud would be blown away if a guy turns to ssj. :D

Best answers
yer i no but it would just be fun to have there if you wanted to screw around wiv bots or sumtin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nimbus would be completly useless he is slow and only certain people can ride on him. Thats what FLYing is for. :\

BrunO

Best answers
Originally posted by THE DESTROYER
yer i no but it would just be fun to have there if you wanted to screw around wiv bots or sumtin
esf is serious. people (alot) get killed. this is not funny. or do u want british humour??? they got "black" humour. they laugh if a big big foot is squeezing a man from above if he is standing in a green area.

i think esf is international. it doesnt have the censored version of dbz like the american. this part is japanese/chinese. but the country where it comes is american, so the speech of the characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master Dorn

esf is serious. people (alot) get killed. this is not funny. or do u want british humour??? they got "black" humour. they laugh if a big big foot is squeezing a man from above if he is standing in a green area.

i think esf is international. it doesnt have the censored version of dbz like the american. this part is japanese/chinese. but the country where it comes is american, so the speech of the characters.

im english, your not, so shut up **** up about stuff u dont know **** about. idiot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah down boy (or should i say girl :p )

easy on the flames there... so what if it didnt make sence but thats no reason to flame the guy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not a flame and if u dont want me to call u that dont have stuff thats says ur a girl :p

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by Master Dorn
LOL, ESF is serious? I dont know when you last checked but its a game. A game's foremost purpose is to entertain someone, not to make him sit staring at a screen with a sad look on his face.

As for British humour... well as a member of Britain I doubt my knowledge of it is up to your standards, but the whole foot thing is completely alien to me. How much of British humor do you watch? :D

(P.S: I hope your not talking about Monty Python, thats just great comedy and I've never heard it described as black before! :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go monty python...

even so esf is serouse to some extent but to be enjoyed and not take uber serously...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
thats not a flame and if u dont want me to call u that dont have stuff thats says ur a girl :p

... to be frank hibiki, **** you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom