Nimbus!!!!

Best answers
all i have to say is you guys need to calm down. I dont want my thread being closed because of a few guys getting out of line ;( now back to the subject :) nimbus!!!!!

Best answers
You could make a kind of mini-game out of this "Catch the Nimbus!"

Best answers
if they added Goten to the game he should get Nimbus to fly around on. He would be a very weak ass character that whoever masters him is awesome. End of story

Best answers
Yaaaah! Go mini-games. Forget about, future trunks, or bayby trunks, or Gotenks, lets have baby trunks! He'll fly on a nimbus, and everyone catches him!!!!!!!!! :S

Come on, no one is weak enough to use the nimbus who could seriously get involved in ESF.

;/ Unless perhaps you could have it move while you were firing, like a moving platform, so you could keep moving even while shooting a guided attack.

But that's a bad idea, so, I don't think the nimbus is needed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a deathmatch game... where in the hell do u put a mini game??????

and sonnygoku this is one of the stupidedest threads ive ever seen and i wouldnt be surprized if it gets closed from its own stupitity

Best answers
Damn we are pouring far to many ideas into this game. A nimbus cloud comon now. HEHE also this is not Mario Party so no mini games lolz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
True True..

pouhaha.. i laughed alot each time i saw him say that. and hibiki getting pissed off .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom