nice models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah its a shame that they died....That Teen Gohan model was great.

Best answers
That's a real load of crap. From the look on the forums JC put a ****load of work into the coding. I don't know how ANYONE could let something like that fall apart when that much work has been put into. I would at least contribute the unfinished things to another mod.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wait I was searching in the forums and they said that there still alive...Is that true?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah those arent suprising coming from the great Smo.I wonder what ever happened to his major ownage Vegeta...(Damn I want those Vegeta models :) )BTW, is his Vegeta for 1.3?

Best answers
Go look at the main page, theyre not dead... they said on June 11th theyre not dead, and they posted again on June 27. They do have some amazing models though, thats for sure.

Best answers
they are really good except i dont think they should have used the same body model for gohan and goku

Best answers
GHP (Gohan's Hidden Power) is still alive but they have been working on it for a long time now and they never seem to update anything or post anything. It seems dead but it isn't.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well that Vegeta Smo did was leaked by Darkone, then GHP died. And besides, those models are too old to be used anywhere else. Smo can produce much higher quality work now :).

Best answers
Ive seen about 2 other people leak it WAY before ive even seen darkone with it so yeah. Also yeah, those models are old, Smo has improved.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkone didnt leak it, remember he wasnt in the ghp team >_>, how did he get it before everyone else, someone had to have given it to him, maybe he did pass it around after that, but the initial leak wasnt by him, he was just unfortunate enough to get caught,

unless theres crap that d1 didnt tell me before, thats about as accurate as it can get,

Force Pit Member
Best answers
rofl, nuttzy if a team member sends the beta to his friend to try out, then that friend goes around posting it everywhere sending it to 3251 people or whatever the friend is usually considered a leaker still and the team member as well. But both still get the title of leaker XD.

And Jenny your probably right, only one i ever knew about was darkone so he is the only one i listed, i never said he was the only one tho. you don't need to get defensive when a post is in no way related to you :D.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.....;o Nutzy meant to say, Darkone was not the first one who got the model from a teammember, someone else passed it to Darkone, meaning, he did not initiate the leak.

Best answers
Yes Smo found out who it was...I think

PS Read the site for the full story on GHP if you care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom