nice models

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what i heard, it was zereth, well, thats what some people told me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes thats kinda what i meant, where as darkone was banned the actual team member of ghp that leaked them was not,

however i should note, this thread is kinda going offtopic,

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****, that majin vegeta is ****ing sexy.

Best answers
Smo is pretty talented isnt he ? , i think that smo + godgundam = major ownage
makes u feel good since u know that esf is in good hands
i was thinking that if the only thing that will be added in 1.3 is new transformations , it should take them much less time to release it then it took them to release 1.2 , since there is no need for a mele system any more

Best answers
Eclipse said:
rofl, nuttzy if a team member sends the beta to his friend to try out, then that friend goes around posting it everywhere sending it to 3251 people or whatever the friend is usually considered a leaker still and the team member as well. But both still get the title of leaker XD.

And Jenny your probably right, only one i ever knew about was darkone so he is the only one i listed, i never said he was the only one tho. you don't need to get defensive when a post is in no way related to you :D.
Oh ok. I wasnt getting defensive, I was just posting what I heard/saw about it :p.

Nuttzy, no one had to be on the team to have it leaked.

Best answers
then how would they have got it hacked there computer have it somewhere on a FTP server yeah i think u would pretty much have to be on the team to be able to leak it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually know in this case who performed the initial leak and they were on the team for a short while, (thats why i said team member jenny, i wasnt just guessing)

but like i hinted at earlier (and shoulda been more precise on) discuss the models, not the leaking of the models, or accusations, thats just gonna lead to flaming, and warnings

now ill give this thread a chance to "reform" itself or ill jus close it, but for now im gonna go to sleep, i got a headache from hell and my right eyeball hurts >_<, i wont be in a good mood when i wake up :devgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom