Nice Game screenies

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, but I thought you'd know if you have played WoW only once, at least to level 20. And since I reported I am sure there are wowfreaks moderators who saw it.
There are 90 some odd characters named "Deviance" across many legit servers according to Wowarmory. Guess how many characters have the name "Xeasra" according to Wowarmory? That's the only way I know how to check if a character is on a private server or not without having actually played Wow past level 20 :p So, Luky, edit your screenshots once again and stop posting WoW pictures from a private server. No one considers them nice and no one cares that it's on a private server. Deathshot, mind doin the same as well? We really don't care to see you spam damage on an illegal server as well :p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, but I thought you'd know if you have played WoW only once, at least to level 20. And since I reported I am sure there are wowfreaks moderators who saw it.
This may come as a complete shock to you, but a majority of the population of the planet does NOT play WoW. Even if you narrow things down to the population of people who, presently or in times past, are "gamers", it's still a minority that plays WoW. Not everything on those cramped screen caps will be self-evident to every person who posts here. I played WoW well past level 20, and it didn't occur to me that he had posted pictures from a private server. We appreciate you pointing it out, but don't get snarky and rally cries of "injustice" against us because we don't have the same eye for that sort of detail that you do.

However, since the truth is, apparently, immediately self-evident in a picture to everyone due to giving them the benefit of the doubt, I'll leave you with a similar challenge.

What's wrong with the conformation of cyclohexane in this picture:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one of the best that i can get while play and i think that is nice!

pd:i upload the pic in photobucket the was 1400x900 and now is 1024...where i can upload for get better quality?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one of the best that i can get while play and i think that is nice!

pd:i upload the pic in photobucket the was 1400x900 and now is 1024...where i can upload for get better quality?
www.tinypic.com

Oh btw elcor. In English the laughing is not "jajaja" it's "hahaha" and Post Scriptum is "P.S." and not "P.D.".

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I was giving him some advices... What's your problem now? I like being advised as well as it improves my grammar/spelling.
In that case, I should probably inform you that the plural of "advice" is "advice", not "advices".

Now, you should all quit bickering about grammar and the like before you end up as dysfunctional as the fictitious, HL2-based family I, apparently, invented 4 years ago and took a picture of:

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My Cabal Online character, mixing the lightning aura nature with fire blade enchanting. I'm still noob, started 4 days ago....

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suddenly love russians :) .
Tested the ENBSeries thing on WoW and came up with this.

And YES, these pictures belong here, because they are nice, and not showing off characters or items or mounts or pvp stats.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hint: Those are Orks. The K is intentional.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What game is that? looks like wow but with better graphics and epic GORE..^^
Dawn of War II.

@Glodeh: That game looks awesome, man. I need to get it. Too bad my computer can't really run it :/

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Whoooa ! That game is amazin ?? Looks VERY good :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom