Nice Game screenies

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sky, dont you wanna play again? join me in some fights! Theres some new versions avaible and a new one in development..
They seem to have changed a lot lately. In the days, I was pretty good as a sniper. But sure, I don't mind playing it again someday.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mr.Lukyas, be original and post something else than WoW :p.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Lukyas, be original and post something else than WoW :p.
Sky, man. I love you.

But seriously, WoW screenshots aren't "nice game screenies", so stop posting screenshots of WoW. Spare us and create a separate thread dedicated to WoW screenshots.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky, man. I love you.

But seriously, WoW screenshots aren't "nice game screenies", so stop posting screenshots of WoW. Spare us and create a separate thread dedicated to WoW screenshots.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hmm... Interesting how only certain people can post pictures from private servers without getting themselves warned even after I reported this post. I guess that's the justice system of ESForces.
How shuold I know that that is a private server screenshot? Deathshot, if that is true, please do not show any more screenshot which has been taken in private servers. If you continue to do so, action will be taken.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How shuold I know that that is a private server screenshot? Deathshot, if that is true, please do not show any more screenshot which has been taken in private servers. If you continue to do so, action will be taken.
I rofl'd. Maybe because you can see he is a Game Master, that he has the spells of Warrior, Shaman, Druid, and special GM powers. Maybe that shows it?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I rofl'd. Maybe because you can see he is a Game Master, that he has the spells of Warrior, Shaman, Druid, and special GM powers. Maybe that shows it?
Yea, well. That's the issue. I'm not the WoW nerd around here. You expect me to know that, how? I don't even play WoW.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, well. That's the issue. I'm not the WoW nerd around here. You expect me to know that, how? I don't even play WoW.
Nope, but I thought you'd know if you have played WoW only once, at least to level 20. And since I reported I am sure there are wowfreaks moderators who saw it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see game master.

Also, there's a difference between the whole community knowing that you play on a private server, and one person knowing that he plays on a private server.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sorry, the moderation system here on VB is a bit screwed up. I'll see if I can improve that so all moderators and above can see it right away.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better? Now its just me apparently hacking in Live WoW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom