Nice Game screenies

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let the nerding commence:

Best answers
I don't see what's so cool about WoW...:\
It was fun the first 30 minutes, but then i turned it off and uninstalled.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiding = Fun.
PvPing = Semi-Fun.
Leveling = ***.

Best answers
Lol, don't worry. I'm sure you will too someday ^_^; Everything's on max and 800x600 res.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Says the guy who never got over level 41 with a shammy :rolleyes:
1) Wrong.
2) Even if that was the case, you get dual wield at lvl 40. Which means that Lukyas should've started using it 12 levels ago and by now he probably would've been 60.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can dual wield. I mean, I learnt it, but I have never used it, because I found stronger staves than axes. But since you know WoW better than me, Ima buy axes right away. Thanks for advice.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dude, go in the AH, get 2 axes and windfury on each. Although WF is stronger with a slow, two-handed weapon, it's pretty kickass when you're dual-wielding too because it has a better chance of activating.

And post a screenshot of your current spec so we can help you with that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiding = Fun.
PvPing = Semi-Fun.
Leveling = ***.
Hells yeah. Raiding is really fun.

PvP i consider fun when you fight against equally leveled and geared players, not when you do some lame bg's where people will basically pop zerger and one shot you if you only have greens and blues.

Leveling is very, very boring ( even more boring and slower to other classes ), but it's still an important part of the game.

The feeling when you achieve 60 and 70 is epic.
Also, you get to learn your specific class thoroughly. Well, not all, but almost everyone.

---

Shiyo : I don't see any other game that is as social as World of Warcraft is. It's one of the key 'features' that holds the community in for so long this far.

I don't see 25-man raids in any other game where you have the same 25 people in Vent to communicate over near impossible bosses for how to defeat them.
Also, the gear from character is a status symbol on how good the player is. Damaera has (full?) tier 6 and it's the best gear in the game to this date.

You should play the game up until lvl 40 or so until you can judge it.
But heck, the game just gets fun at around... 58ish ( at least for me [ i mean, i enjoyed it before, but it got even more exciting ] ).

--

Dude, go in the AH, get 2 axes and windfury on each. Although WF is stronger with a slow, two-handed weapon, it's pretty kickass when you're dual-wielding too because it has a better chance of activating.

And post a screenshot of your current spec so we can help you with that.
No.

Main hand should get Windfury ( 2.60 or slower weapon as well), Off hand would be getting Rockbiter for flat dps increase ( 1.50 or faster ) because windfury is also a ppm if i recall.

---

EDIT :

I so have to install Oblivion again..

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like how each WoW pic starts a pagelong discussion about gears and specs and ****.
Get your own WoW thread FFS (there even is a WoW pic thread).
And IMO, MMOs are overrated. I played some (not on crappy private servers) and at some point it was just plain boring.

And to actually deliver some on-topic content, have some epicness:

Sorry, was too lazy to remove the HUD, and stupid enough to hover over the CL in the last pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom