NFL 2011 Season

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope we make it, we've played a really good season so far. If we don't, oh well. I honestly won't complain, I'll be content with how we played in this season.

NFL doesn't air in Australia. We go absolutely NUTS over this sport. Especially when its a Kiwi (New Zealand) and Wallabies (Australia) matches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHY28z-alwo
can get pretty brutal.

The first minute is of the Kiwis owning the aussies.
Nobody cares about Rugby.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I hope we make it, we've played a really good season so far. If we don't, oh well. I honestly won't complain, I'll be content with how we played in this season.

Nobody cares about Rugby.
Hey let's keep " x sport sucks/x sport rules" talk out. The arguments go nowhere and some people like different sports. And then there's people who don't like sports at all.

(not jumping on you sean just using your post as an example ;p )

Yea you guys have gone from a decade without a winning season to #2 in your conference. Even though it won't happen, (since the Cowboys suck) I want a Cowboys VS 49ers NFC Championship game. Simply because this happened every year in the early 90s. Ultimately, i want to rematch the 49ers in the superbowl. A SuperHarbowl.

and on an unrelated note let's watch Ochocinco get lit up by Ray Lewis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykuGLK5CFjE

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CAAAAAMMMMMMM NEEEEWWWWTTTTTOOOOOONNNNNNNN

My hometown team just wrecked the Buccs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but this deserves a double post....

[video=youtube;EUBeXlQOKEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUBeXlQOKEI[/video]

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uuuuuggghhhh so close.... So close to winning my Fantasy league.... I thought the 49ers' DEF would do better then the Lions. I chose WRONG.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Here come playoff time. The schedule:

NFL WILD CARD WEEKEND

Saturday, January 7

AFC:

4:30 PM (ET)

Cincinnati at Houston (NBC)

NFC:

8:00 PM (ET)

Detroit at New Orleans (NBC)

Sunday, January 8

NFC:

1:00 PM (ET)

Atlanta at Dallas/N.Y. Giants (FOX)

AFC:

Pittsburgh at Denver (CBS)

NFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Saturday, January 14

NFC:

New Orleans/N.Y. Giants/Atlanta at San Francisco (FOX)

AFC:

Denver/Pittsburgh/Cincinnati at New England (CBS)

Sunday, January 15

AFC:

Houston/Denver/Pittsburgh at Baltimore (CBS)

NFC:

N.Y. Giants/Atlanta/Detroit at Green Bay (FOX)

Also AFC North Division Champs - Baltimore Ravens

*****es

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here come playoff time. The schedule:

NFL WILD CARD WEEKEND

Saturday, January 7

AFC:

Cincinnati at Houston (NBC)

NFC:

Detroit at New Orleans (NBC)

Sunday, January 8

NFC:

Atlanta at Dallas/N.Y. Giants (FOX)

AFC:

Pittsburgh at Denver (CBS)

NFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Saturday, January 14

NFC:

New Orleans/N.Y. Giants/Atlanta at San Francisco (FOX)

AFC:

Denver/Pittsburgh/Cincinnati at New England (CBS)

Sunday, January 15

AFC:

Houston/Denver/Pittsburgh at Baltimore (CBS)

NFC:

N.Y. Giants/Atlanta/Detroit at Green Bay (FOX)

Also AFC North Division Champs - Baltimore Ravens

*****es
Please tell me you have a gif of one of my players dropping another player on the Rams.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see San Francisco vs New England if not Baltimore.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I can see San Francisco vs New England if not Baltimore.
You guys really screwed yourselves playing ben vs SF, it's said his ankle won't fully heal for a bit so he's going to be hobbled. And I'm sorry about Mendenhall's ACL.

I'd love to see a SF v BAL rematch for the Super Harbowl. Detroit and SF's defenses can hang with the Saints and Packers. Also Matt Stafford is a stud. I'm thinking the Packers are going to get popped out of the playoffs, by either the Saints or the Lions.

And a month from now let's laugh at my horrible prediction.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys really screwed yourselves playing ben vs SF, it's said his ankle won't fully heal for a bit so he's going to be hobbled. And I'm sorry about Mendenhall's ACL.

I'd love to see a SF v BAL rematch for the Super Harbowl. Detroit and SF's defenses can hang with the Saints and Packers. Also Matt Stafford is a stud. I'm thinking the Packers are going to get popped out of the playoffs, by either the Saints or the Lions.

And a month from now let's laugh at my horrible prediction.

I dunno if Baltimore will make it... Not gonna take round corners on this one... I think Flacco is a horrible QB but the team is carrying him. Rice is probably the best running back I have seen.

Mendenhall is a major loss. Ben is a pretty big loss as well but Batch is still an awesome QB.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I dunno if Baltimore will make it... Not gonna take round corners on this one... I think Flacco is a horrible QB but the team is carrying him.

Flacco's a boss. He's having a down year after having his two safety blankets (Mason and Heap) cut at the beginning of the year. Also Anquan Boldin, and Baltimore in particular, are pretty high up in drops (like, top 8). We would've beaten you guys in the playoffs last year had Housh and Boldin not dropped a ball that hit them in the hands/chest on very key plays.

Also Flacco has had near identical stats to Matt Ryan and everyone sucks him off as a great quarterback.

So for ****s here's Flacco's career (4 seasons) compared to Ben's first 4 seasons.

Ben has Flacco in a few areas, and Flacco has ben in a few, but overall it's pretty identical. Also Ben had the luxury of Hines ******* Ward, whereas until this year our best receiver was Derrick Mason of all people. Boldin is a breath of fresh air and only now are he and Flacco starting to gel. So I don't see how Flacco's terrible. He's thrown less picks and has had a worse receiver corps to work with over time.

(bonus lol let's look at Drew Brees' first 4 years http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2580/drew-brees )

but yea Flacco is a boss and I hope they resign him. With a proper offseason with the talent on offense, and after they fire our terrible offensive coordinator Cam Cameron, it's going to be awesome.

To give you an idea of how terrible of an OC Cam is...remember that strip sack Polamalu got on flacco last year? Flacco has no freedom to call too many audibles, so Troy is lined up right there and Flacco can't call someone to pick up that blitz before he snaps the ball.

Do you get your news from Skip Bayless or do you actually watch football?

Basically what I'm saying is

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Divisional round tonight.

Tonight, is TEBOW TIME.

Will get some streams posted up later for anyone interested.

Also, **** the saints, GO 49ERS. Harbaugh solidarity.

and **** the Patriots while we're at it, I'm on the tebow train.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tebow train derailed and crashed horribly.

As you can see from a Simpsons episode many years back...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ugly win at Baltimore.

Flacco had one overthrow, all the others were dropped passes. Cam Cameron called horrible passing plays that take too long to develop. That against a vicious Houston D nearly got Joe killed out there. Cam is stupid and didn't utilize our awesome TE's for short slants. The rare times he did call them they worked.

If he's not completely retarded (he is) he'll go over that in film and use our TE's more against NE. If we can get a turnover and score off of it and not give up any stupid turnovers we can break NE. But **** Cam Cameron I hope he gets fired so much.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** the Giants go Pats

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess 49ers aren't going to catch up to Steelers just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom