NFL 2011 Season

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone here is saying watch the Eagles this year. We shall see how they do.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The Eagles pwned the offseason with their Free Agency, and yes they have a lot of good players. However, if Reid hasn't worked on the O-Line Vick is going to get injured. Again. Also Green Bay has more than enough tools to go all the way again. They won the superbowl with 15 guys on the IR and Clay Matthews playing on a fractured shin. All their big guys are back so it just adds more depth to that lethal offense.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed! I would like to see Green Bay win another!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was a normal block. I don't see how you can take that out of football... I mean believe me. I understand its for safety and all of that.... Its just all I see is a normal block there. I guess I am just too used to seeing it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oh man, caught the pre-season game (Ravens v Chiefs) today and I'm really happy with what I'm seeing. one of our rookie LB's was in KC's backfield all night, our O-line is improving (but pass protection still sucks, so we'll be hiring more free agents). Lee Evans is a breath of fresh air giving us a deep fast threat that we haven't had ...like ever. And our Pass Rush is just insane. Granted it was the chiefs but our new D-Coordinator is awesome as he's using a "vanilla" playbook until the season gets going.

Also I hope your secondary heals up soon Deathshot, losing two guys in the Eagles game before the season starts is going to hurt you guys when Peyton Manning pays you a visit this year :O

---------- Double Post below was added at 10:36 PM has been merged with this post created 10:32 PM ----------

That was a normal block. I don't see how you can take that out of football... I mean believe me. I understand its for safety and all of that.... Its just all I see is a normal block there. I guess I am just too used to seeing it.

Also play it frame by frame if you can, it's a helmet to helmet hit. I'll save any opinions I have regarding for player safety when I'm not tired some other time, haha, I don't have it in me right now. However he didn't lead with his helmet, so that's what kept the hit legal. The contact was not incidental so I don't think he'll get fined for it.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh man, caught the pre-season game (Ravens v Chiefs) today and I'm really happy with what I'm seeing. one of our rookie LB's was in KC's backfield all night, our O-line is improving (but pass protection still sucks, so we'll be hiring more free agents). Lee Evans is a breath of fresh air giving us a deep fast threat that we haven't had ...like ever. And our Pass Rush is just insane. Granted it was the chiefs but our new D-Coordinator is awesome as he's using a "vanilla" playbook until the season gets going.

Also I hope your secondary heals up soon Deathshot, losing two guys in the Eagles game before the season starts is going to hurt you guys when Peyton Manning pays you a visit this year :O

---------- Double Post below was added at 10:36 PM has been merged with this post created 10:32 PM ----------

Also play it frame by frame if you can, it's a helmet to helmet hit. I'll save any opinions I have regarding for player safety when I'm not tired some other time, haha, I don't have it in me right now. However he didn't lead with his helmet, so that's what kept the hit legal. The contact was not incidental so I don't think he'll get fined for it.

It seems that every sport is cracking down on safety. I can't blame them either. Specially when everyone is suing everyone.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It seems that every sport is cracking down on safety. I can't blame them either. Specially when everyone is suing everyone.
Or when retired players get dementia from all the concussions they accumulated over their careers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or when retired players get dementia from all the concussions they accumulated over their careers.

Im gonna put it like this. Brett Farve is one ******* trooper. 41 and still can take a hit. Not a hard one like he used to be he still gets up and throws an... interception.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Starters will be playing well into the third quarter in most pre-season games this week. I'll be watching Baltimore v Washington tonight. If I see better pass blocking I might actually be optimistic about playing Pittsburgh during week 1.

I do think we'll end up splitting the series though, I don't see any sweeps in the AFC North.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Saints look to be getting stomped on a bit.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Packers D wasn't too great either, but then again, those were two great offenses out there. (saints can't stop the run for **** though.)

Also this is Houston's chance to take the AFC south. With Peyton manning out indefinitely the colts with their crumbling O-line are going to be in trouble. Usually I wouldn't put so much on one player, but that offense is tailored to Peyton. Houston, who has an amazing offense, had a horrible D last year, but they look like they actually improved it so they could be a threat.

Now I just wait til sunday. Hopefully my Ravens can make mr. Rapey Pants eat turf.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally Football is back. Gives me something finally watch on Sunday nights,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I want to cry right now.

Baltimore completely raping Big Ben (lolz) and the Steelers right now. The players aren't taking it too well and we have Steelers picking fights in the field and ****. So glad Baltimore's not getting baited into it. I love this game. i love football.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awww this **** again? i thought we were done with this last year?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to cry right now.

Baltimore completely raping Big Ben (lolz) and the Steelers right now. The players aren't taking it too well and we have Steelers picking fights in the field and ****. So glad Baltimore's not getting baited into it. I love this game. i love football.

Man,,, They got crushed.... I cried...

[video=youtube;TmDW5p8X9xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmDW5p8X9xs[/video]

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Man,,, They got crushed.... I cried...
hopefully it'll be a closer game in november.

for you I mean. I hope we do another blowout. We're playing Tennesee next week, you guys have seattle.

you'll get a good gauge on how the steelers are then, but if you guys lose to seattle....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom