Next Generation Consoles

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to get a PS3 and a Rev, but I'm not foolsih enough to think I can afford both :p So I voted PS3.

Best answers
Wow!! I am suprised at how few people want the 360 here. Every other forum that I belong to, the results are exactly the opposite. Anyway, 360 fer me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll get an Xbox360 after christmas when i get the money from work for it; ive wanted to play Perfect Dark 0 and Kameo for like 3 years now. I'll get a Revo when it comes out and probably a PS3 towards the latter end of 2006
I look forward to fighting some of you on Super Smash Brothers ;p

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Not sure if this is true or not, but I read that " On paper, the PS3 is 2x more powerful than the Xbox 360 and 15x more powerful than the Nintendo Revolution." Notice how it says "on-paper" before I start provoking flames.
yeah it depends whether you want innovation, power, games or graphics really

Best answers
If I get one it's PS3 for me. Since I'm not only most familiar with Play Station but also most games I like are either PS or PC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the PS3 would have much more votes. I'm suprised Revolution is #1 vote on this thread.
You and me both o_o

Opteh, I knew the PS3 was the most powerful Next-Gen, and a lot of gaming magazines stated it was nearly twice as powerful as the 360, but I think 15x the Revolution is ridiculous, they haven't released specs yet after all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I think 15x the Revolution is ridiculous, they haven't released specs yet after all.
That's probably the reason why they haven't released the specs yet.

I'm lucky, because for me this is a no brainer. Usually I am very fickle when having to choose between two things, but I have no real interest in the other two consoles whatsoever, so for me it's PS3 or bust.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*wonders if they will create a budukai (DBZ) game for the PS3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna get all 3. 360 first, PS3 next, And Revolution last. The order is that way for 2 reasons.

1) Its in the order of release dates.

2) Saving the best for last ;)

But in all seriousness, I'm getting all 3 sometime around their release date.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Revolution, personally. A good part of rooming with gamers is that I'll be able to play on the other consoles without shelling out the incredible cost each entails, so I'll have the cheaper one and hope for the best. :)

Best answers
Im going to get both the xbox 360 and the PS3 as ive always liked them equally. Both systems will be awesome so why the hell not get both lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom