News from Antoine3323's Site

Best answers
Just do what I said, I mean, who doesn't want brolly!? Or SSJ5 Goku!? Besides, look at the votes, if it's majority rules, you'll be letting down nearly have of the esf fans out there.

vt

V
half the esf fans ?

i think not... there were well over 30,000 downloads of ESF 2.0

34 of them isnt half ;)

Best answers
The new version will have an advanced option, for the server, to enable or disable model locking. I think the 50% is a bit flattered btw, do you think people not interested in the ssj-script would enter a topic called:
'News from Atoine3323's Site'?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any more helpful options added intop ESF? I like the sound of model locking because it sounds helpful.

BrunO

Best answers
before you go saying you dont want it to exist check the poll

i use it and i am proud to be canadian

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess I'm just gonna have to make a smack talk script. :)

Or you could have it so that the "nodone" model is removed, since all the characters are done in beta 1, and that the display defaults to the class model. Killing customization on any level is against the sprirt of modding.

Just about every night I play I run into 4 or 5 people using the script. I think you guys just don't want the script around anymore. Antoine has entertained us, but your dirty work is done, and he is no longer needed. But thank you for at least allowing it to be a server option (that Val, if he returns, will likely lock it out.).

Anywhoo, I think you could be more creative than just locking models. What happens when you guys go make a commercial Mod and we want to customize? Not entirely fair, but I guess I see why you have to do it for gameplay sake. (in FFA, it shouldn't matter.)

Best answers
Or you could have it so that the "nodone" model is removed, since all the characters are done in beta 1, and that the display defaults to the class model.
Every character should be done in alpha 2.1. And if they're not, the notdone model will not be locked, so you can replace it with any model you want, using scripts.

Killing customization on any level is against the sprirt of modding.
You can still overwrite the existing models if you want. Or you can create your own server and disable model locking.

Just about every night I play I run into 4 or 5 people using the script. I think you guys just don't want the script around anymore. Antoine has entertained us, but your dirty work is done, and he is no longer needed.
This is not a personal crusade against the ssj-script, model-locking is in, so people can't play as piccolo using the goku model, wich can be kinda confusing in teamplay. And if there are that much people liking the ssj-script, i gues there will be lots of servers with the model locking disabled. I personnally don't think the ssj-script is needed anymore. I don't see the fun of playing with Brolly, Tien or ssj goku 53b, if you don't have his attacks, but that can be me.

But thank you for at least allowing it to be a server option (that Val, if he returns, will likely lock it out.).
You're welcome :) And it's Val's server, so you don't have a thing to say about the options he runs there.

Anywhoo, I think you could be more creative than just locking models. What happens when you guys go make a commercial Mod and we want to customize? Not entirely fair, but I guess I see why you have to do it for gameplay sake. (in FFA, it shouldn't matter.)
We're not doing a commercial mod. We're doing a commercial game. And it's not really uncommon for games to be less customizable, besides, the customizablity of esf doesn't have much to do with the customizability of our game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom