News from Antoine3323's Site

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
errr hitman.... sorry to tell you but you're completely WRONG... they are having ssj 3 but only for goku... ssj 2 for all other saiyans... buu has fat buu, skinny buu, evil buu, kid buu.. cell is having all his stages, freeza is having all his stages, but i dont know if they're putting in his final ultimate stage where his gets a bulky and ****....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote:

"No, im making perfect cell from the ground up.

The next alpha has one transformation per char, so I did cell form 2, then I had to start on freiza and his 2nd form.

The link to the post is here.

What's the deal? Who lying? Elsewhere Vassago mentions mystic gohan and perfect cell, but only mentions SSJ, not SSJ2 or SSJ3 and certainly not SSJ4. I know that GT is unpopular, but some people may want to play as SSJ4. I have not seen GT so I don't personally care. And Nighthawk, how exactly is the script going to be "hardcoded" from ESF, removing the console?

TonyMontana

T
Well I spoke to Vassago, and he told me that there will only be 1 transformation per character.

Best answers
Well... lemme clarify:
For now there is only one transformation for every player class done in the code, we might have more transformations in alpha2.1, but don't count on that too much :)
For the mystic thing, it's just a name Zero gave on Krillins second transformation (probably with hair). There is no mystic gohan yet.

For the script not working, i'm considering to lock the player models in all modes of play, so you're not able to change models. But if there are lots of people that still wanna use the script, i guess i code build in a console command to disable the model locking.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, why? What would be the benefit of locking models? All that would happen is people saving their models with the same filenames as the ESF models. So we can't have model switching mid-game? C'mon, your doing extra work to stop Antoine's script from working. Every night I go on I see at least 5 or 6 people running the script. He supplied happy SSJ'ing while you guys were in development, what if people wan't SSJ3 & 4, Bardock, Super 13? I'm sure you guys will get around to making new classes/characters, but till then some people want their fix!

I'm not being a crybaby, if you say there is a good reason for it, there must be. But it would help if you told us what the reason is.

Thx!

*EDIT* If it's about people using the wrong character so they get an edge from suprising the opponent, why not add the name and the class by there powerlevel? I heard that PL sensing was in the next release, so this couldn't be much more of a stretch.

Best answers
Um, who are you hitman to tell me what is and what isn't goin to go in?? You know how much more code it would to make a SSJ3?? All it would take is copy and pasting of code and changing a few numbers and model name. So STFU if you don't know what you are talking about, you're the joke. If you noticec, I said release(s) (plural as in more than one)...as for the script, what I meant by hardcoding is what hars just said...removing the ability to change models in game. And as far as I know, that's whats goin to happen unless hars has a change of mind. So quit calling me a liar. And for your info, Buu will also be close in power to SSJ3 Goku.

Retired
Best answers
the only thing that was slowing us down was the lack of a permanent animator, wich has been resolved. Darktooth is very fast and very good so i dont see much of a slow down anymore. the next thing we need is a graphics only coder if we can get one the production time will zoom and u guys would have the next release in no time. the ssj coding only took like a day or less but what has been taking so long is the capture the DB mode. so the ssj3 will be in, but most likely not this release. for now it will be 1 change per char, then the next should have all of them. and ahhh...hitman dont u think "The" head beta tester knows what hes talking about? :), i would hope so, plus he's sitting next to me too.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Let me start by sayin, yes, the "insert name here" is usin the ssj script yadda yadda yadda can be annoying if ya dont know how to disable it, however, once thats dealt with, the fun i get playing as Bardock far outweighs any minor downside to be had whilst using the script. As for transformaions, why does everyone get so self righteous about who said what and what they know? ffs ppl, wait until the update, play the update, enjoy the update, and quit squabblin like a pack of children. This game is kick @ss and any updates will only improve on an already excellent formula, it seems some ppl cant see the woods for the trees. In closing, i WOULD like to have my own opinion voiced. i think the ssj script should be able to be implemented into the update, after all, variety IS the spice of life

Cheers ppl :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you for clarifying that Harsens and the rest of the ESF team! I appreciate it! As far as disabling the model command, please do not do so! Some people may still want to use the script after the new release! I will have an official poll up after the release asking if I should continue! If I get a sufficient amount of votes, I will, and if not, well, it's hopeless! So please Harsens, don't lock that command just in case! :)

Best answers
Well, if we don't lock the models then it will be a server side option BUT only if we decide not to lock the models.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nighthawk, I didn't call you a liar. I said who's lying. It turns out no one is now that it's clarified. I have no problems with you or the team. I don't think models should be locked down, but the server side option sounds good to me. As long as players don't abuse the script it's a fun thing. (Antoine you should really yank that echo line though . . .)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I realize a lot of people get annoyed the advertisement! But, that is exactly what it is! It helps trying to inform people about the script who dont have it! I may consider taking it out for the new release, but most likely, I wont! Sorry

Best answers
Harsens, PLEASE make the changing models locked, if you don't then people are going to be transforming super-saiyan and then they'll change their model to like krillin and then it would be sort of a cheat, because you trick people into seeing whats ur power level, unless we have power level sensing next version?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it has been said many times theres a scouter system in next version

Best answers
I personaly think the script sucks. But if other people want to use it that is fine by me. I just want the next version of this great mod, I WANT TO GO SSJ

Best answers
lol its funny listening to you forum dudes PRETEND like you know everything about 1.0 :( not dissing you or anything, im just saying its funny hahahhahahah

most of you sound like your sure of whats going on and you dont even talk to the team :(

btw this is not a flame, i just thought it was funny

Best answers
antoine, what if you get like, 47% of yes, and 53% no? That would mean that many ppl want it, as do many others don't. Besides, I say keep the script, but instead of doing ssj models, do fake ppl and ssj mode for the saiyans that don't ever go ssj. Like, add ssj3 gohan, ssj 3vegeta, ssj 3 goten, ssj 5 goku, and add models that the esf team won't release, like yamcha, brolly, paikon, dabura, those guys. That way, you will get more popularity, because, then you have something to work with that the esf team haven't touched upon, and oh yeah, if you do that, I want the credit for that idea. espicially brolly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In which case, I'll probably continue, but the new version of ESF will render all previous versions of the SSJ Script useless!! This is because of the scale down!! I would need totally new models!!

Best answers
i like the script and hope it doesn't get locked out completely. i also hope that the transformations are user controlled. ie a player may have the ability to go ssj (or ssj3 in later releases) but only if they want to.

on a different note it would be nice if titanic power struggles (over 90 seconds) grew in size to represent the energy it contains.

vt

V
Ohh, this is the kind of flaming i like to enter into... muhahahaha :fight:

Well, personally i have never used the SSJ script, but i did put it up on the files section of the old version website, but it wont be on the new v4 website becoz of the new version of ESF having SSJ / transformations.

Its a difficult issue, because you either have people playing with the standard models, or people playing with the "nomodel" because they are using the script, which makes it impossible to tell which actual model they are....

Then, you have the advertising (this is a very big reason why i would want it removed), because if you release it as "freeware", then you shouldnt advertise in it. If you want to advertise, you would get more luck out of asking me to put a link up on the main ESF webpage, rather than advertising ingame... ;/ its just unprofessional.

Locking the models in esfb1 is a good idea, because it will mean that everyone will view the same models, etc

BLAH!

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to kill the script, i think its a good idea, but i also think its time for it to move on... :S
:S :S :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom