NEWERS sig - Critz! (I dont think this is over the line..)

Best answers
Alright... well my other one was denied because the women were to revealing ;/ :S :S ;/

So heres my new one, surely this one is okay?

What do you think of it?

Pan

Best answers
I think the Sig is Very Pretty ^_^ 9/10

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, this one isnt too revealing. The line is drawn at bikinis.
There isnt much talent in the sig though. You basically have one big picture acting like a bg, with two smaller images put in.
You could have cut out the girl on the right a bit better though. There are black spots that should have been cut out, unless the girl in back is supposed to have wierd spots on her leg.
A border would help alot to.

Best answers
Meh, its just a really hot woman in different clothing.

The sig is pretty bad. The eye candy thats in it, (aka the woman herself) is pretty ****ing nice. You couldv atleast put a border...

Best answers
Yaa i got lazy i didnt feel like zooming in and using the lasoo tool wich is so tedious for small things.. ill fix it later...

What kinda border? Anything else i can do to make it better?

BTW - its suppose to be plain.. she makes up for the absense of other things cuz shes so.. well u can see. AND! how do u make text glow?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Meh, its just a really hot woman in different clothing.

The sig is pretty bad. The eye candy thats in it, (aka the woman herself) is pretty ****ing nice.
I think a hot woman in little clothing can make all the difference.... But really, yeah there's not MUCH talent in it, try blending.

Best answers
Blending eh u mean in layer options? just to be sure.

anyother major suggestions Gaara-Kun? you seem to be a major sig maker lol

and uhh heres an edited version of my sig... which one is better?

]

Best answers
I personally think that the woman used as the bg isn't very attractive. Nice touch having the woman in the black dress (may be same person, not sure) in the bottom left corner. A 1px black border on all edges of the sig would be an improvement, also as someone said earlier, cut out the blackness scattered throughout the hair of the woman on the right. To make the text glow you could add an outer-glow, which is a preset layer style in photoshop. Not bad though, an improvement on your last one :p

Best answers
No i mean make the text glow in the forum posts .. like [glow]blahblah[/glow=red] or something...

Anywho ya.. im gunna add the boring thanks :D

I thought i just cut out the black in the hair .. :S

Best answers
#/EMBED> #TABLE style=filter:glow(color=SELECTED COLOR GOES HERE, strength=#+1)> YOUR TEXT GOES HERE #/TABLE>#/EMBED>

Replace all #'s with <'s

Also, if you wish to center it add [.center] in the beginning and [./center] at the end. if you wish the font itself to have a different color, add [.color=xxx] and [./color] (without the .'s). example -

[.center]#/EMBED> #TABLE style=filter:glow(color=SELECTED COLOR GOES HERE, strength=#+1)>[.color=SELECTED COLOR GOES HERE] YOUR TEXT GOES HERE #/TABLE>[./color] #/EMBED>[./center]

again, replace #'s with <'s and take out the .'s

Best answers
Alright thanks man, much better :D now any more suggestions for my sig?

QUESTION: Is there a way for me to make it look like a grid?

Best answers
Please, please take the extra two seconds to add a border. It'll be the least you can do.

Best answers
I just did add the border dude, lol. better now?

I need more suggestions i want it to be good :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take out that bg.... It just makes it ugly.

If you wnat to add a grid, tlak to me on AIm

Ank0 San

Best answers
now she looks as if you got her outta a horror movie o_o
If you really wanna have blending in that much, instead of placing it on some messed up option like that, put it on overlay or soft light... anything just dont distory the color.

borders too big, make it like... 1 pxl.

do that and itll be a pretty nice sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom