New Zelda Footage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only problem with Nintendo games nowadays is the that you have to invest money in that excuse for a system to play them. My alltime favorites are mostly 64 games, its just too bad that they havent kept it up with the GC.

...what company in their right mind would give up Rare? Really, Mario can only carry the system so far on him own.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mario doesn't carry the system on his own, this whole thread is about Link and Zelda who do more than their part to please fans of Nintendo.

I've been a Nintendo fan since the beginning and I don't wanna seem fan boy-ish but I love the system and the company and the franchises so much that I wouldn't head anywhere else.

The game is not after Wind Waker, after Wind Waker the world was still underwater, this game is completely unrelated to OoT and Wind Waker, its a brand new Zelda title completely unrelated to any other Zelda. Hence the name "The Legend of Zelda" Rather than "The Legend of Zelda [Insert Random Quest Name Here]"

Anyway I'm pumped for a possible early release, I can't remember exactly but I think it was May? Rather than October.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reckon there will be a remake in the future, after all we saw a remake of Link To The Past on the N64 as Ocarina Of Time. Same Villages, different story.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not exactl a remake, basically even the old NES games had villages with the same name, they basically take the same land of Hyrule and make a new story about it, I wouldn't be surprised if this new one had a Kakariko village as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom