New Zelda Footage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The remake of Ocarina Of Time is looking nice, and Nintendo have released more footage of the game. New features, and old features have been added to the game, and the new features have made a big difference to what was a classic of a game. bomb arrows have made their return, weather plays a substantial impact on the game, and the game's gfx are shaping up to look ****in amazing. Without further ado;

Zelda Footage from IGN.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O I know about the new Zelda game but are you sure it's a OOT remake?

Best answers
Its probably not...although a lot of the enemies eg.lizalfos, stalfos are still there, there will be a new story....a remake would suck. Besides....if its a remake how do you explain riding on wild boars, fighting a baboon with a boomerang (when your ADULT) and no footage of young link? game will be sooo good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it didn't sound like a remake but i'm not gonna go around calling him a liar straight off the bat :p maybe he can explain how he thought it was a remake? :O

Best answers
The game footage looks amazing. I've been waiting to see something new of it ever since the E32k4 video released last year, and even a year on it looks just as impressive. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not a remake aswell. It's just meant to be set in Hyrule again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not to sure, but i remember a clip in this new video of the first Boss from Ocarina of Time, the arachnid creature thing. I was probably wrong, since the dungeons looks different and stuff, and now theres spiders in the game. Either way, im still looking foward to it

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm voting for sequel, it's just more likely. But you're right in that the Spider creature seems to be back, and a hell of a lot more scary than it's first, fairly pathetic incarnation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw this just a little while ago when it came out, but I had to go get it again just because it's so awesome. And I highly doubt it's a remake of OoT, if it turns out it is, well to be honest, that will be pretty ****ing lame. But i'm sure it won't (*threatening voice* it better not!)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ness said:
I'm not to sure, but i remember a clip in this new video of the first Boss from Ocarina of Time, the arachnid creature thing. I was probably wrong, since the dungeons looks different and stuff, and now theres spiders in the game. Either way, im still looking foward to it
It's not a remake, it's a new game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tbh, i wouldnt mind a remake with extras and some kind of alternative storyline or something :) I hope young link is in it too O: i gots to have me that slingshot ~~O: but i was loving the stuff you can see with the lens of truth or whatever it was. Those gfx were pwnage. Everything in general makes me wanna hold onto my gamecube like i did my N64 O:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... dont know where you got the idea that its a remake, the two look so different that its just impossible.

Finally, a title worth playing on my bros GC. But it isnt supposed to be out until after the holidays? Thats a long bloody time to wait!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
But it isnt supposed to be out until after the holidays? Thats a long bloody time to wait!
Huh? Where did you hear this? I'm pretty sure that the general release date was still 4th quarter of 2005. Besides, I doubt they would hold on to this till after the holidays, they'll probably try to get it out before xmas.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They made a remake already, it came with Wind Waker, I forgot the name but it involved a sword or something, this is a totally new game as there's no young Link, adult all the way baby!
Besides I saw some screens and this one had a monkey with a boomerang. That didn't happen in OoT. It's just like any new Zelda game, Link vs. Ganondorf, with a master sword somewhere and an array of dungeons/temples to fight through before kicking Ganon's ass.

I've been watching this game for a while now and I'm eagerly anticipating its release. I mean horse combat! What more could you want?

Also - Enemies like Lizalfos' and Stalfos' have been appearing in Zelda games since the NES.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
They made a remake already, it came with Wind Waker, I forgot the name but it involved a sword or something
It was called the "Master Quest," and was basically the director's cut of OoT. It was exactly the same game fundamentally, with only a few differences here and there, and a higher general difficulty then the original. Not much of a remake, but it's still kinda cool none-the-less.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah master quest is the one, but I think thats as close a remake to OoT there ever will be. I'm quite looking forward to a fresh Zelda title to keep me occupied for a few months.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks cool, Makes me wish I had money and a GC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:
Looks cool, Makes me wish I had money and a GC
There gamecubes dude, they'll probably be cheaper than the zelda game when it comes out. :laff:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw today that GC's are on special for $100, Too bad I'm poor and I don't have enough money to splurge on a game :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom