New WoW Thread!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
Curious, what mod do you use?

::EDIT::
Also, why will the expansion kill your addiction? And what's the max damage you can do right now?
Hunter mechanics are changing,
1 agi will now only be 1 RAP, also all AGI based hunter items will be changed, agi will be reduced, AP added, to make up for the overall loss of the stat

also the survival tree which adds 15% in the higher tiers, which used to be "Decent" enough is now useless and not worth even looking at.

Addons,
Nothing to special.
What's showin in the screenie is
RDX - Compare it to ctraid
KTM - Threat meter, making sure I don't over nuke :|
and some random cooldown show thingie ;)

Max damage,
What do you mean exactly, highest substained DPS? highest crits?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Tassadar said:
It's that time again! Post your WoW chars! I finally found a guild, and we just downed Nef the other day! The next night we did AQ40 and got Skeram down. It was great fun.
This is me in DPS gear, with The Untamed Blade. http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40747

This is me in Tank gear, 5/8 Might, not bad, but still needs a lot of work.

And this is Fire Resist gear. 177 unbuffed, needs some work.

Update your WoW chars! DO EEET!
Looks like you finally found a raiding guild and got rid of those greens =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
Hunter mechanics are changing,
1 agi will now only be 1 RAP, also all AGI based hunter items will be changed, agi will be reduced, AP added, to make up for the overall loss of the stat

also the survival tree which adds 15% in the higher tiers, which used to be "Decent" enough is now useless and not worth even looking at.

Addons,
Nothing to special.
What's showin in the screenie is
RDX - Compare it to ctraid
KTM - Threat meter, making sure I don't over nuke :|
and some random cooldown show thingie ;)

Max damage,
What do you mean exactly, highest substained DPS? highest crits?

By highest damage I mean, what's you're highest crit, and the usual number you see when shooting your bow/gun?

For example, the highest my hunter has crit so far is 364 and I usually do around 170 dmg per shot. What's RAP ;x (i'm new to this)

Best answers
got my warlock to lvl 60. kind quited my naxx/AQ40 rogue.
hitted my warlock on lvl 60 on 11 days played. warlock lvls pretty sweet damn fsat, and its most fun class so far.

human female btw, ill post screen lil later.

(i had the epic mount 4 hours after i hitted 60. ****ing pwnage. was the main reason i wanted a lock , cuz of the mount)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
By highest damage I mean, what's you're highest crit, and the usual number you see when shooting your bow/gun?

For example, the highest my hunter has crit so far is 364 and I usually do around 170 dmg per shot. What's RAP ;x (i'm new to this)
owh had a staged duel, critting for 3300 aimed shot. but with weapon normalisation, every weapon will do the same damage with aimed.

again normal hits, can't say, depends on what you're shooting. Just name a mob and I'll fire a few shots ;)

Rap = Ranged attack power ( char. window )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
owh had a staged duel, critting for 3300 aimed shot. but with weapon normalisation, every weapon will do the same damage with aimed.

again normal hits, can't say, depends on what you're shooting. Just name a mob and I'll fire a few shots ;)

Rap = Ranged attack power ( char. window )
Damn, with what you're telling me, them nerfing the hunter, I might as well just delete him. I made a hunter for high dps, and then when you showed me how high you got your agi, i was all like "totally sweet! i'm so going to level my hunter faster" but now I'm not sure =/

Guess I'll go back to leveling my pally, which is level 44 atm. 3300 is nice, highest my pally has done is 540 :x

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Chris` said:
Damn, with what you're telling me, them nerfing the hunter, I might as well just delete him. I made a hunter for high dps, and then when you showed me how high you got your agi, i was all like "totally sweet! i'm so going to level my hunter faster" but now I'm not sure =/

Guess I'll go back to leveling my pally, which is level 44 atm. 3300 is nice, highest my pally has done is 540 :x
then pick a class made for doing damage :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
then pick a class made for doing damage :p
Yeah, cuz I just picked a hunter for my health >.<

Only other class i'd consider is a rogue but that doesn't sound fun to me.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well hunter rules supreme in MC & BWL
Cause of crappy itemisation, in Naxxramus, the gear of warriors, rogues & mages get alot better and actually help them.
Hunter don't have the same thing so we fall behind.

But we still do the most damage while taking the least healing, so we are very effecient in that matter, just don't take us to patchwerk ;)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In 2.0 we turn into, Gold Farmers!

Since Beast Spec seems be something they felt like improving the most.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't knock hunters >;O
I wouldn't give up playing a Hunter except for maybe an undead shadow priest, a mage, a warlock, a rogue or a dps warrior.
As you can see, i really hate healing. To the point where i almost wanted to delete my priest =/

Anyways *****es, i present my "I quit" video. Call me a geek or whatever, and i'll probably reply, "yes i am." http://files.filefront.com/Shadowskill_Resolveavi/;6282895;;/fileinfo.html

Best answers
NO i got banned for being reported calling somebody n1ggerelf >_<>_<>_<>_<

72 Hours facing reallife >_< HELP ME GUYS GOD !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Go ahead and laugh at the oven mitt. Laugh until I'm getting a double speed proc and getting 5 300+ white crits faster than you can blink and finishing with a 1.5k bloodthirst crit, and provided you survived that finishing you off because I still have a ton of rage to execute you with.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's my character.

an some of the damage I can do, bear in mind no raidbuffs save for my own arcane intellect:

Best answers
I don't know much about WOW but is lvl 60 the highest you can go?
Also is most of these guys on the evil side? HOw can you tell if they are evil or not.?

Best answers
Basslover722 said:
I don't know much about WOW but is lvl 60 the highest you can go?
Also is most of these guys on the evil side? HOw can you tell if they are evil or not.?
lvl 60 is the highest level at the moment of writing but on the 16th of january the expansion comes out on sale that increases the level cap to 70.

there is no good or evil side both do as much good or as much evil as the other. the only realy evil race is the forsaken (the undead of the horde) since they do not realy care for thier allies (as the lore from the manual says).

Best answers
Here is me in MC at Ragnaros (WIPE :() But we made it the other time, lost the SS I got form that though :(

I will post some other pics soon

Best answers
ok time for lil update.

my rogue ( wich i don't play anymore )

my warlock, wich is my main now.

Best answers
Hey yea im trying the trail version but i was wondering like what realm i should be from. LIke which realm do you guys play on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom