New WoW Thread!

Best answers
It's that time again! Post your WoW chars! I finally found a guild, and we just downed Nef the other day! The next night we did AQ40 and got Skeram down. It was great fun.
This is me in DPS gear, with The Untamed Blade. http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40747

This is me in Tank gear, 5/8 Might, not bad, but still needs a lot of work.

And this is Fire Resist gear. 177 unbuffed, needs some work.

Update your WoW chars! DO EEET!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant you just keep it to the one thread? =/

Best answers
Not really. Most of the forum plays WoW, and anyone that plays knows that they're chars are constantly updated. I didn't post in the sticky cause I knew I wouldn't get responses, plus I don't believe forums need stickies for every single popular topic. Not to mention had I rezzed the dead thread, I would have gotten a warning.
Hopefully those reasons are enough.

Now post your WoW screens!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.ctprofiles.net/profiles.ct?a=edit&cid=489425&pid=2969671
That's me in a nuttshell, all the stats are a little off but I guess it's pretty accurate

first in line for the next Dragonstalker chest and second in line for the gloves
DS so far has a great droprate but I've only seen the gloves drop once so that's pretty crappy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My troll hunter. My diversion from Eredar... When I have time to actually play, this is who I play. I ain't going anywhere progresswise on Eredar... No point actually playing there.

Even so, lets take a look at Arthos. I don't have enough time to get pvp gear, so when I pvp I use an improvised combo-arms fury crit set. Yes, that is an eye of rend. Shut up.

And my tanking set.A couple nice rings from ZG and elsewhere, myfavourite trinkets(never could get the damn heart of hakkar... bastards..) 6/8 might. Zandalar Chest, the exalted neck, and the helm of wrath with a ZG enchant. AoBG, Bloodlord's Defender(Or as I call it, "the poor man's Quel'serrar")

My FR is up to snuff. I forget th enumber, but I'm packing an ony cloak. I've done some BWL... but never got any gear from it. I'm BWL ready on a server that doesn't seem to need BWL ready tanks... Unfortunately.. I'm too attached to the server.. and I can't seem to focus enough to hit 60 with my druid so.. I'm stuck. Thus the hunter.

EDIT: Heh, Back when I was still raiding, I was always second tank to die on Vael XD. I was also Secondary main tank, or Main Off tank.Second highest in the hierarchy for tanking gear... and only had the DKP for tanking gear.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is my druid, Have +748 healing in healing gear, would be more if I had healing enchants but I refuse to enchant my main hand untill I get The Widow's Embrace off the grand widow Faerlina but she just does not want to drop it >_<.

I do not have any tier 3 yet even tho I am top dkp, there are people that can use it more since I am full tier 2. I am a full 7/0/44 resto specced druid but I still collect damage gear and have around +400 to damage and +12% to crit with spells. Not being balance specced and getting 1600 starfire crits is nice.

Best answers
here is mine, i hardly play anymore. cause i just got to bored with WoW.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cancelling my account in 2 days, but here is my raiding guy:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate you guys ;_;

Further than me...

Best answers
Arthos said:
I hate you guys ;_;

Further than me...
be glad, really.
i hate the way i ended up with everything i wanted, and pwning everything (not braging)

its fun to gain things u want so bad, like tier gear, or ranks.
or killin bosses and stuff like that.

when u got everything u ever wanted to begin to realise u got nothing in the end and 50% of your WoW time is just a useless waste of time, hanging around is city's in stuff doing nothing.

and u start to regret playin and things like that.
ofc i had my fun times, but i geuss that was many patches/months ago.
untill it all started to turn around and all go about the epics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand that... But the problem is, I became addicted to raiding... I miss it. Sooooo much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just started WoW yesterday and im totally addicted, but i wonder why i dont have that "addon" button at the corner?

EDIT: the pic^^,:

yes, u can laugh if u want :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
LegendarY said:
i just started WoW yesterday and im totally addicted, but i wonder why i dont have that "addon" button at the corner?
because you don't have addons?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont, but where to get them then?
im a noob still ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

and a hunter I just started

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YES! The widow FINALY dropped my mace. I got it chanted right away. :D

It is made of win. Now I can finally start collecting tier 3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't stand not playing a warrior on Scilla, so I made me a Tauren warrior named Angros.

Nothing worth screen shotting yet.

The name is a composite of Arthos and Angus(in reference to the bovine breed.) I had the name Arthos since the server started.. then I deleted the character... I try to make it again a month later and the name is already taken... Needless to say I was piss.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me Hunter

Me Shadow Priest

currently trying the Vek brothers, 48% has been our best attempt so far :O

---------
The Burning Crusade
ShadowStep
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sJlAPIp035M

I still think it should be a spell =/ Subtlety tree is really suckyfor PvE and PvP, this talent takes too much from a rogue in terms of spec :cry:

Also the name has been blatantly bitten from Bleach's Flash Step

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom