New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Your right... I meant Golemegg... by fire I should just be purged for that mistake. :p
FOOL! You have awakened me too soon, Synthutus! What is the meaning of this intrusion? TOO SOON! You have failed me!

<3 Ragnaros and Vaelestraz fights.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Nice :), if I were you I'd use the Brutality Blade in off hand with the Dal'Rend Sacred Charge in main hand (until you get Viskhag the Bloodletter or something better). Reasons? You get an extra 4 ATP and 1% critical strike chance, as opposed to 100 armor and defense from the Dal Rend off hand which is next to useless. Also white damage counts a lot for sword rogues, brutality blade IS better than dal rend in main hand - but you'll be getting more damage and crits overall by using it in the off hand. BB is one of the best off-hand rogue weapons in the game, alongwith Core Hound Tooth and Dragonfang.

Congrats anyway ^_^.
It's what I mainly use, I'm going to start hitting Dire Maul for Cho Rush's blade http://www.thottbot.com/?i=35873 , another rogue uses brute and that until he gets vis'kag as well, and he always rapes the damage meters, heh.

Best answers
Hah, You rogues and warriors are going to freaking hate me :D.
Check what I got the last part of today :

The reason I got it is because I got one part long before we knew about Thunderfury or the reward. And 4 warriors in guild have the opposite part of wich I got many many months ago, so the fifth would have gotten it today, instead I got it :D. Tired of waiting, and god ****ing damn I'm going to kill everything in pvp with it, specially in 1.9 :).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My shaman is level 15 now D: I'm going to post pics of him when he's at level 20 ;o

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kill everything in PvP as a paladin? Hahahahahahaha xD! Sorry, just had to. :)

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Kill everything in PvP as a paladin? Hahahahahahaha xD! Sorry, just had to. :)
Oh but indeed, as a rogue you shouldn't even be allowed to laugh.
A def specced paladin can kill a rogue without using a weapon ;).

As for the laughter, I need to say either it's ironic because of the random dps a paladin does, or your directly insulting the class for it's standards.

Now let me reveal a few things for you.
Thunderfury has 1.90 attack speed, and has a proc that makes your attack speed 25% slower. This proc has a chance of 30% to proc, but that's not the best part. Along with this proc, there comes another which does AoE 300 damage every time it procs. Nature damage that is, (and also reduces your nature damage so that you recieve even bigger damage from the next 300 damage proc).
With paladins Seal of Crusader, (Increased attack speed by 40%), how long will you live?
Let me tell you how long.
Just long enough to be able to vanish and run.

Also, as a small update, you really should have a look at the 1.9 paladins.
As the trees were horrifically changed, 90% of the paladin community is going to use shield and a 1hander, and thunderfury is by FAR the best onehander ingame. The most damage done with it within 1 minute is around 5700, (this was by a warrior thought), and on one target.

Now imagine, since this sword's damage and proc is AOE, and paladins have Divine shield among other ver ydefensive skills, How badly will it suit one for group/party pvp? Not to even mention 1v1 pvp, you don't even need mana.

I can't wait til I get it, I'll make sure to give you a couple of videos :).

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't prove a thing. I've played with all types of paladins, if a paladin comes up to me and says "I will kill everything in PvP!!1111"; I'll laugh my ass off anyday. Just like I did above. xD

/me bubble+hearth's out of thread.

Congrats on getting the bindings anyhow, show us screenshots of the quest when you summon the windseeker.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Doesn't prove a thing. I've played with all types of paladins, if a paladin comes up to me and says "I will kill everything in PvP!!1111"; I'll laugh my ass off anyday. Just like I did above. xD

/me bubble+hearth's out of thread.

Congrats on getting the bindings anyhow, show us screenshots of the quest when you summon the windseeker.
I sure will, and thanks :).

Also, yes, I do know what the reputation of casual paladins are. Heck, I'v eeven done DS+HS myself sometimes ;D.

Best answers

Ahh the perfect rationality of orcish mentality...

Gather friends... and bask in it's glory...

Best answers
Well, a lot has happened to my char in the past few weeks. My guild finally got big enough to run ZG, I've done it a couple times, picked up Bloadsoaked Pauldrons there. I also reached Exhalted with Frostwolf, and got my Unstoppable Force and Immoveable Object. I also got my Boots of Valor and Helm of Valor since my last screenshot. So a lot has happened... I'm glad I stuck with my guild. Now if my server wasn't so ****ty... waiting in a half hour queue literally every night is beyond frustrating. Char transfers are open for my server but now that I'm finally in a guild I like, I can't just leave...

And here's a pic of our my guild VD and Shroud running MC. Both guilds are up-and-coming, so we've only done MC a couple times. This time we got Luci down, Magmadar, and Gehennis, but we couldn't down Gar. It was fun though, and it's still a learning experiance for the most of us.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

Bish.

And to the above comments about the pallies, I Really see nothing wrong with them, sure people call them buffbots and what not but in PvP (AB specifically) they are so hard to take down they can do a great job on defense for nodes heh, not to mention with thunderfury doing some insane damage (pally on blackhand server also has sulfuras) and a pally is #3 on the whole server in rank . :O

Also Tassadar, keep in mind on the garr fight you'll need at least 4 warlocks to make it easy. He gets stronger after each add you kill, so have warlocks chain banishing 4 adds, tanks tankin the other 4, all DPS goes on one add at a time, around 10-20% health, have melee back off, because those ****ers will explode, then move on to a new target, rinse repeat.

After 4 adds take down Garr, then start taking down the other lock's adds.

Also, for the initial pulls to get the adds to the warlocks, ahve a hunter pull the adds to the lock.

May not be the best way to do it but we've never had a wipe on Garr doing that, heh.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This dropped on one of our dragon kills today, looks SEXY:

*Edit*
xD The same dragon spawned in Ferelas immediately after, so we killed him again and I got the blade this time ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their are around 7 of these or so in our server now, pretty nice.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I am in the hunt for phat loots now...

Good puppy.

Someone is about to get purged.

You know I rock.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check out how sexy Nightmare Blade (which I currently have) combined with Maladath (which I currently don't have) would look:

Best looking one-handed swords in my opinion.

Best answers
Okey, after farming two weeks straight with hardly any sleep , TADA:

PvP and farming is beyond fun :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
godhand be gettin the orange weapon!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Okey, after farming two weeks straight with hardly any sleep , TADA:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/844/win2zv.jpg

PvP and farming is beyond fun :).
You are now hereby declared Chinese :-D, nah kidding; congrats!

*Edit:

Got this ring today, still waiting for the quick strike ring or head of nefarian reward ring:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom