New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arrgh. Just a couple more days and I'll have my new HD. Then it's a Mad dash to catch up with those Guildies that left me behind ;_;

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:

I'll never find a guild that runs major instances. It's really sad, I just want to join a guild that does MC runs every now and then, but apparently you have to have no life and play WoW 24/7 to join any of the good guilds on my server. It really sucks. That's why the only epic I have is Destiny, and someone gave it to me. Not the greatest sword, but seeing how I can't get anything better through my guild I'm stuck with it. I have the full Imp set, which is really sad, I'm level 60 with green items :\.
Green items eh? I suggest doing Scholo, Strat, BRD, Ubrs, Lbrs, and all those other raid instances.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
Uhm no, crossbows are some of the worst bows in the game.

Id use speed over a little damage any day.

You got a lot to learn about how weapons work if thats the way you think. Also look at the AP this crossbow gives. That crossbow would crit for a lot more damage the any gun or regular bow.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only thing I don't like about WoW is the drop rate of sets in UBRS for example.

I've been trying to get the Devout Robe and Mantle for a month.

Best answers
Synth said:
Only thing I don't like about WoW is the drop rate of sets in UBRS for example.

I've been trying to get the Devout Robe and Mantle for a month.
i'm an 60 rogue, for months now. wear 2 assasination blades...
been trying for dalrend for over 54 times still counting
never seen it, neve saw it, never got it

i see almost all rogues get it, and nope..never got it.
indeed some stuff really sucks...and its serious 54 UBRS. you know how much time that cost each ?
with inviting ppl and stuff

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valeska said:

indeed some stuff really sucks...and its serious 54 UBRS. you know how much time that cost each ?
That sucks man. I remember doing back-2-back UBRS runs trying to get my LF pieces. Only ended up w/ the shoulders, but anyways. The off-hand dropped the first run, then the main-hand. I actually think I see one or the other drop every third of fourth run.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Perhaps you should read what I said more carefully, I said best gun in the game. ;)
Hah, too slick for me sir. :eek:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Valeska said:

Ouch, that blows dude.

I got extremely lucky with my rend arms, I had to run UBRS about 15 times to get them both, the main hand dropped aruond my 6th run, and I rolled against hunters and warriors for the things (even a pally rolled on it) and I won it the first time I saw it drop, same for the offhand. So I get super lucky.

2nd NS piece dropped today, another guy in the MC run got the brutality blade from garr...so jealous :(

Anyways, all I gotta do is replace one of my rings and I'll be green free \o/

Also, guild is starting to do onyxia, we got her down to 6% on our 4th try, then some bug happened and one of the onyxian warders wandered into the lair (no one was at the south end) and we wiped...sad.

As for MC, we try for Domo tomorrow, we tried last week, had two shots against him, because he teleported our soulstoned paladin into the lava thinger, so we called it a night after that. So wish us luck!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
We downed domo today! pics soon!

We tried rag just for fun though, heh, got him down to about 60% then the sons molested us. Oh well, we still got domo down \o/

Pics soon.

No where near geared up enough for the rag fight, but we decided to fight him anyways to see what we were up against. ( I'm at 149 FR unbuffed at the moment, tanks are well over 200..We need to gear up our mages and druids, and only me and one other rogue are considerably geared up, the rest of the rogues need a bit of help in that department. )

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh noes, falling through the world and being stuck inside terrain in AB:

IF crazyness when we got our first Nefarian kill:

It was finally my turn to take the head of Onyxia in our "world dragons clearout" today, epic quest:

The sexy buff for submitting the quest, blesses everyone who was in Stormwind at the time:

What used to be my old necklace, will save for 1.9 before disenchanting as I want the nexus shards/crystals for the new +15 agility on gloves enchant:

*Edit: Fixed first onyxia picture, had wrong pic up there.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
zomgoosh..;D
Nice :), if I were you I'd use the Brutality Blade in off hand with the Dal'Rend Sacred Charge in main hand (until you get Viskhag the Bloodletter or something better). Reasons? You get an extra 4 ATP and 1% critical strike chance, as opposed to 100 armor and defense from the Dal Rend off hand which is next to useless. Also white damage counts a lot for sword rogues, brutality blade IS better than dal rend in main hand - but you'll be getting more damage and crits overall by using it in the off hand. BB is one of the best off-hand rogue weapons in the game, alongwith Core Hound Tooth and Dragonfang.

Congrats anyway ^_^.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right... I meant Golemegg... by fire I should just be purged for that mistake. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom