New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
You just try 3-4 times?... You should only know the stress of being on a server such as Magtheridon. It's rated as worlds best pve server, and it sure as hell is a hell being guilded there.

I spent 600 gold in repairs first 4 weeks in naxxramaz. So jus timagine the dozens of wipes. 10 wipes = 23 gold repair.
Show us some Naxxramaz pics :D I'm on a very low populated server because my real life friends all play on it, and won't probably even make it to Molten Core. so pretty please with sugar on top.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
my horde guild just killed both city bosses in darnassus, screeny before we ninja portaled out with all the alliance coming in(most of which we killed..but we're outnumbered 3-1 on the server) did it with just one raid also. so woo

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Show us some Naxxramaz pics :D I'm on a very low populated server because my real life friends all play on it, and won't probably even make it to Molten Core. so pretty please with sugar on top.
We've already taken care of several bosses in Naxxramaz on the PTR :).
Now we're finalizing our tactics on our private boards, I'll post pics here every time a boss is down ;p. (The patch ETA is in 2-3 weeks).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok cool :) I've seen some footage on blizz.com and it looks really cool, so I can't wait to see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Arthos, keep in mind--most of us warriors are totally incompetent, these days. So if you can actually do something when fighting, they're bound to appreciate it, if you aren't one of these mythological 'DPS warriors' that don't really exist.

Random

R
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Heh, Arthos, keep in mind--most of us warriors are totally incompetent, these days. So if you can actually do something when fighting, they're bound to appreciate it, if you aren't one of these mythological 'DPS warriors' that don't really exist.
My warrior's 3k MS and execute crits don't exist either? Warriors do fine dps and I have seen plenty beat rouges on dps charts.:devgrin:

Best answers
So I stopped playing WoW after my guild imploded. I turned in apps to about all the guilds on my server. The problem with Tichondrius is that it's been around since WoW came out. So if there ever ARE any openings, you have to have BWL experiance along with an assload of Tier 2 equipment. So I was pretty much forced to retire my 60 Undead Warrior.

Just like all Blizzard games, I was dragged back... this time to a new server: Firetree. I was also dragged into the dark-side (alliance).

Kaelia is kind of my main. Though I haven't played as her for a while. After playing almost all the classes (as you can see) I started Kaelus, whom I leveled up pretty fast (I made him a few weeks ago, abandoned him after 2 levels then came back to him last night). Glendil is my priest, he's in Defiance, a BWL guild. Problem is I can't stand priests... so I tried a Lock... then a drood... and then came back to the warrior class.

So that's my WoW story. My 60 warrior on Tich is surely lonely, but there's nothing for me on that server anymore.

Best answers
I just started on the server Maelstrom.

Got a 60 undead rouge on firetree now.
Still got Opti's 60 paladin on Khadgar.
Then the 45 epic'd out warrior on Bleeding Hollow..

Good stuff.

Random

R
Tassadar said:
So I stopped playing WoW after my guild imploded. I turned in apps to about all the guilds on my server. The problem with Tichondrius is that it's been around since WoW came out. So if there ever ARE any openings, you have to have BWL experiance along with an assload of Tier 2 equipment. So I was pretty much forced to retire my 60 Undead Warrior.

Just like all Blizzard games, I was dragged back... this time to a new server: Firetree. I was also dragged into the dark-side (alliance).

Kaelia is kind of my main. Though I haven't played as her for a while. After playing almost all the classes (as you can see) I started Kaelus, whom I leveled up pretty fast (I made him a few weeks ago, abandoned him after 2 levels then came back to him last night). Glendil is my priest, he's in Defiance, a BWL guild. Problem is I can't stand priests... so I tried a Lock... then a drood... and then came back to the warrior class.

So that's my WoW story. My 60 warrior on Tich is surely lonely, but there's nothing for me on that server anymore.
WooT! Welcome to Firetree dude! Me and Freedom both play on it ally side. Wisper Yoshimitsu( Level 60 Ne warrior) If you need any help with anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Random said:
My warrior's 3k MS and execute crits don't exist either? Warriors do fine dps and I have seen plenty beat rouges on dps charts.:devgrin:
Fury warriors have some of the best constant streams of damage, alot better than alot of rogues, and almost always alot more durable(if they find the right kind of plate, instead of just wearing some rogue leather.)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't know what SaiyanPride is on about by calling DPS warriors "mythical", but it's well established that fury warriors can dish out -insane- damage in PvE with proper BWL+ gear. The only problem is that warriors can't feint/vanish likes rogues or feign death like hunters, aggro management is very important for sensitive boss encounters.

And as for that user posting about his 3K execute, execute is flat damage and doesn't depend on your weapon or gear. You could do that with a level 1 grey dagger, don't need a drake talon cleaver for something like that. ~_~

Evil WoW thread! *slaps self for posting in it* *pulls self away by the collar* ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Best answers
had to keep the thread alive.
we finally killed huhuran now for the twins.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Grats, Huhuran was the first real "block" of AQ40. Twin Emps is next, and it will probably take anywhere from 3 days to a week to take 'em down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my subscription ran out on the 14th, but my server sucks and i cant ever get groups to do dungeons, let alone high end raids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom