New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

Best answers
Rofl, Best C'tun kill we've ever had :p.

If anyone knows how C'tun is killed, they should know that he is has vurnability up and only then can be damaged. This is when his vurna vent down second time for us :p :

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did you get the doom's edge Ness, it's a crappy hunterweapon.

The agi is not special, no crit, little stamina
and don't tell me it's for pvp, you should be using a 2h for that like the destroyer of worlds or something similiar

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im survival specced, agility is everything to me.
Crossbow of Smiting dropped tonight from Chrommagus, i lost out on it by 1 ****ing DKP
+ its better than Bone Slicing Hatchet, and Warriors have a MUCH larger variety of weapons to choose from in BwL. Hunters have 2nd priority on Daggers and Swords, where Rogues have first, leaving Hunters and DPS Warriors with Doom's Edge as a 1st Priority. So basically, thats my reason
Theres Dragonfang Blade as well, which has dropped once from Vael. A rogue got it. Just 8 more rogues to go...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Respecced to 2H fury now that I have the gear for it (on my warrior). At first I thought I would really miss the heavy crits from Mortal Strike, but bloodthirst works like a bloody charm when crusader procs - 2k+ crits with deathwish aren't rare now.

And finally got exalted with all 3 PvP factions on this char, ugly shoulders ftw. Using rank 12 gear + exalted epic rewards on remaining slots, whoring ATP and crit like crazy now:

And something not so ugly:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Roar! 500!
Got the gear, now I only need skill *grins*

ness said:
im survival specced, agility is everything to me.
Crossbow of Smiting dropped tonight from Chrommagus, i lost out on it by 1 ****ing DKP
+ its better than Bone Slicing Hatchet, and Warriors have a MUCH larger variety of weapons to choose from in BwL. Hunters have 2nd priority on Daggers and Swords, where Rogues have first, leaving Hunters and DPS Warriors with Doom's Edge as a 1st Priority. So basically, thats my reason
Theres Dragonfang Blade as well, which has dropped once from Vael. A rogue got it. Just 8 more rogues to go...
Us hunters need about 53 agi for one crit
That sword has 16 + hunter talent = 18.4 agi ~

18.4 agi equals 37 RAP
14 rap adds 1 dps, so that weapon adds about 3 dps

1% crit adds abit more then that ( Don't know the exact number, I'll find it later )
so even for a survival hunter, this is a bad weapon!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lucky bastard
my guild has been very unlucky with Giantstalker drops, took me 3 months before i got another GS piece

besides, name better weapons than Doom's Edge, which isnt considered a rogue weapon D;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I know it's been tried before, but I just feel so clever actually doing it. Kinda like an undead, rotting James Bond.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
lucky bastard
my guild has been very unlucky with Giantstalker drops, took me 3 months before i got another GS piece

besides, name better weapons than Doom's Edge, which isnt considered a rogue weapon D;
PVP I suggest [Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds]
It's from ZG and fairly easy obtainable, Great weapon! it drops for us like ever 4 runs orso.

For a decent PVE set ( Works in pvp too tho ) get the [Thekal's Grasp] [Arlokk's Grasp] set
It's far from the best set out there but it's the only proc that works for us hunters which turns us into

which is just really kick-ass and the only reason I'm getting it *grins*

but personaly I believe this set is the best
Main hand:[Warblade of the Hakkari]
Off hand: [Fang of the Faceless]
The beauty of it is that both weapons aren't in high demand by other classes and both rock for hunters
So if you're more serious about your hunter try to get this!

Random

R
No hunter in the world would be able to roll on DOW in any halfway decent guild against a warrior. Heh!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zin Rokh has dropped for us once, and a ****ing prot specced warrior got it
us hunters dont even have any priority on it i think, whatsoever, despite the AP being a big ass bonus
but anyways, im saving all my DKP for Crossbow of Smiting, Master Dragonslayer's Signet, Dragonfang Blade, Drakefang talisman, and full Giantstalker.
i have the 28 ap and 1% crit chance warblade, i got sick and tired of waiting for the other warblade to drop, as well as fang of the faceless, ZG Tiger drops, but nothing i actually want drops =/
then a week after i get Doom's Edge, the other Warblade drops -_-
for PvP, im happy with my doom's edge bsh combo, i prefer dual wield in PvP, but a heavy hitting 2H in duels

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This took place on an actual server, not a free one.
Server: Kil'Jaeden

Was talking to a GM about a problem I was having. The conversation kinda veered off topic...

This off topic conversation went on for like 20 minutes before it ended like this...

I think i scared him.... =o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow, we've only gotten four Ashkandis. All our hunters want the spear from Fankriss, but it still hasn't dropped yet. I swear, 90% of our loot is freakin' feral.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully sage(my guild leader) doesn't mind me releasing this shot, but it's of a recent victory for my current guild.

http://www.clanepic.com/screenshots/razorgoredown.jpg

I'm the human warrior with Stockade Pauldrons. Apparently, despite my gear, I'm worthy to go to BWL XD.

Tried out vael too. got him to 22% first try. got him to 19% another try, then decided to leave him to try again next week(we only did in one night, primarily to kill Razor and try vael.) The rest of that sunday night consisted of raping ony, then raping part of ZG(which we finished almost flawlessly the next night.)

Why didn't I take my friend's invite sooner. They seem to love me to death for some reason.. I dunno, am I really that good? Heh, just as well. Free Ony scale cloak and Dark Iron helm. that probably means something.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh, nice Arthos. You're guildleader shouldn't care - doesn't show any part of the strat althought I don't think that matters too much lol.

Have "fun" with Vael. It takes a lot of wipes to finally get him down, it sucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We tried him. It was one of the most intense encounters i'd ever seen. Can you say "First 2 tanks go down, then jumps to me, fourth tank, kills me then wipes the group in a few seconds"?

Wipe or no, I'm having an absolute blast. All the rest of you have had these raids and things a long while. I'm finally breaking into them and having an absolute blast.

I feel so deprived XD.

Best answers
You just try 3-4 times?... You should only know the stress of being on a server such as Magtheridon. It's rated as worlds best pve server, and it sure as hell is a hell being guilded there.

I spent 600 gold in repairs first 4 weeks in naxxramaz. So jus timagine the dozens of wipes. 10 wipes = 23 gold repair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom