New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos, at 51, in Felwood, or as I have nicknamed it THE NUCLEAR FOREST! Felwood=Cancer

A bit more tame, Stoneclaw, my 26 hunter, Chillin' in the Stormwind Hunting Lodge with Griff.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh, that same thing happened last night on blackhand, we did the same thing to the undercity.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We did our weekly clearout of MC today, and even though no daggers dropped (T_T), I got two more interesting items:

Blazefury Medallion @ Kazzak:

Nightslayer Boots @ MC:

Just need one more NS piece now to get the +10 energy set bonus. ^_^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Our best Onyxia run to date, we got her down to 38%. Deep breath caught a lot of us off gaurd, and we ended up a little toastier than we started. But it was only our third Ony raid, and we're getting the learning curve down.

In MC, we're at Domo, and in our best attempt so far we've taken out 6 of the adds I believe, maybe 7, but I think I remember 6.

Pics of dead Rag/Onyxia coming soon =O.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Opti you just had to be in MC when we did Thunderaan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookie what I got.....FOR FREE! Thats right, Free. I was wandering around EPL, exploring and was attacked by a couple mobs, one of which was a Purtrid Gargoyle, and it dropped. In the most unlikely of places, it dropped.

Using it in a fight. A slightly older pick than above, but still awesome.

Also gotten to level 54 now.

Best answers
Hsu, you are obsessed with WoW now.

Gone a long way the last time I saw your characters.

Same with opti, mayeb its time to hop on kimon and see what opti has made him into.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God dam you all. Looking through this thread made we want to register again

Ill show a pic of my rogue tommorow.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need to get my DKP points up, because I sure know a lot of Paladins who would love to bid on the Aurastone Hammer if Garr drops it. I would definately bid on a weapon first before I start worrying about lawbringer.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh, we did Thunderfury quest about a month ago.

You can see me in the front!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't really an ingame image, but it's still WoW:

xD

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got two new epics today, Eskhander's Pelt and Empyrean Demolisher (the latter I disenchanted, it sucks). Also, one of the four emerald dream dragons dropped this sweet dagger today:

It's not better than the dragonfang blade that Vaelastrasz drops but it's still sexy. Beats the gutgore ripper anyday.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good bye Chromagus

Hello Nef!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Once I hit 60 I hit Molten core raids with my guild alliance thinger, been on 3-4 runs, we do alright, it'sa learning experience, we take out about 2-3 bosses each run but everyone has time conflicts, heh. Plus we only run it about 1-2 times a week. I have the most DKP, so any Nightslayer items that drop are practically mine first at the moment.

Right now, I have the rend arms, I'm not much of a dagger rogue, I am combat spec'd for blade lfurry and assassination spec'd cold blood, (30 assassination, 21 combat) so I don't know what kind of weapon drops I'm exactly looking for, I don't have the right spec for daggers, any uber rogues (grOOveh D: ) have any tips on what to look for? or should I respec more appropriately for daggers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom