New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

Best answers
Optional22 said:
You don't have to bother hiding the kill spot of Chromaggus. The strat for every BWL boss besides Nefarian will soon be released to the public (I know - I heard it on a certain guild's Vent).
The screenshot was made by a guildmate , not me.
Also, how very nice of the ones releasing, but it certanly won't be us ;p.

Oh and besides, You'll feel alot better if you develope your own tactics, which aren't others.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice! Heard that two guilds took down Nefarian almost simultaniously. First one was Drama (Horde) on an American server and the second was Inner Sanctum on a European server. My guild (and all other guilds on my server) are pretty far away from Chromaggus or Nefarian at the moment, need to take down Razorgore first, very few eggs left last try though.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Nice! Heard that two guilds took down Nefarian almost simultaniously. First one was Drama (Horde) on an American server and the second was Inner Sanctum on a European server. My guild (and all other guilds on my server) are pretty far away from Chromaggus or Nefarian at the moment, need to take down Razorgore first, very few eggs left last try though.
Yeah, keep it up! Never giving up is always the key to success :p.
As for the Nefari kill, it's really not easy... The strongest boss ever so far ^^.

To be honest, I never thought difference between ragnaros and chromaggus would be this gigantic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The guild I am referring to took Chromaggus down around 4th kill serverwide. Once they release the strats, everything will be much easier.

Edit: Interesting. My previous guild disbanded due to internal problems (killed Razorgore, I was MT), and I didn't want to apply to another other guilds because I hated them all. I rerolled on Skullcrusher Horde side - a hunter. I just noticed there is a guild on the alliance side called "Focused Aggression." GrOOvy, this wouldn't happen to be your guild, would it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy's is Eternal Gathering, on the Doomhammer EU server Alliance Side.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, the American servers are different from the European ones even with the same names. I'm on Doomhammer like moofy pointed out. ^_^;

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

New leet druid dps on the test server.

Best answers
got my SC complete.
i'm swords/mace rogue...and i gotta say SC SUCKS (rogue set : shadowcraft)
its only good for daggers but not even that good, the other random items that drop for rogue are like 50% better then an SC piece.
so going for Pvp/Sc set. best mix imo..

this screen is from an week ago or something.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu said:
New leet druid dps on the test server.[/quote]

Yep, very happy to see druids finally getting some love from Blizzard. Druids rock in my opinion, the most fun class in the game. Such a shame that I deleted mine a long time ago to concentrate on studies, oh well at least priorities were considered.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pity you deleted yours, eh groovs? D:

I'm still working on my SC sets, but am levelling alts at the moment, namely hunter and paladin ^^

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Wow, congrats! Staff of shadowflame dropped too, according to your website. O__O Insane, well done indeed.

Yus, the staff is god damn imbalanced :).
Was quite a rush ;p.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dinged to 45 like 2 days ago. I have that little druid helm that drops from the chief and has the staff that drops from the chief. Hopefully, I'll do a few Mara runs and get that helm that drops from one of the guys.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought some PC book and there was a 14 days free trial of WoW with it!

So here, teh midget n00b.

Die evil bunny!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'd say this is definately a healbot.

Fear the future PVP legend!
-

We made Hammerfall cry. o/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

A Gnome Mage I was messing with, but deleted shortly after, but got a interesting trick from the inn in Dun Morough.

FEAR THE GAIDEN HEALER!!!1

OH NOES THE ZERG BASE... KEKEKEKEKE ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom