new Vegeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that doesnt matter now this is a VEGETA topic no gohan topic. thx to logan i might be able to do the job so do´n´t worry. back on topic

Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
i could do that if i want my ass burned! those bones and anis are nor allowed to be used in any way for editing ! you should know that

lol, i wasnt talking about the latest model....one of the old ones....those have been edited soooo many times....

why in the hell did u just post EXACTLY what sv did?
well...maybe i was too lazy to use the quote button...maybe i was running out of time and wanted to post that fast...WHO CARES!

anyway.....ontopic: its a great model SV, i hope evrything works out for ya.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
ergh it is bad :(
gohan cant be used on 1.2 as a replace for the original gohan,
killmore has assigned my gohan to a goku skeleton, if we use it for gohan the throwing attachments messes up...and we cant assign it to the original gohan skeleton because it's too small :X
so basicly gohan cant be used on 1.2 for now...
goku is ok, np with him, same on vegeta...
looks like we can only replace a goku with a goku and a vegeta with vegeta...etc...
LOL , it can be assigned and fixed in a snap , but using a goku skeleton is a better way yeah , if you need my help = i'm avaidable :p

G
btw SV, as were talking about ur 1.2 mdls, was ur vegetto ever converted? and its not taht hard to change the attatchment is it? just telling it, in the QC file, to use a dif bone? atleastthats what i think u hav 2 do, but im not sure

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
was ur vegetto ever converted?
yup, max took care of that, check esf-world :)

and its not taht hard to change the attatchment is it? just telling it, in the QC file, to use a dif bone? atleastthats what i think u hav 2 do, but im not sure
well, logen and killmore knows what they doin', lets see what they'll come up with

Best answers
Holy SH*IT! i'm stunned :shocked:
I absolutely love it!! :laff:
You're my favorite esf modeler/skinner Super Veggeto ^^
GJ m8! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well . so how´s assigning goin sv? i´m gonna check for the gohans now and i hope it´ll work .

G
and wen u say bout using goku skeleton, do u mean using goku for gohan or using his skeli but making gohan anims? cuz if ur making gohan anims on his skeli, u might as wel make a new skeli :/ + i got an idea, hold on i 4got.. but i had a rly good idea. dammit wat was it?!
*edit* now i remeber. y dont u make a new skeli that fits adult gohan, but is exactly same shape as kid skeli, then name the bones exactly the same. then u can load the norm gohan anims and attatchments :D :D would that work? (btw, yea im rly proud of this idea. would it work?)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and wen u say bout using goku skeleton, do u mean using goku for gohan or using his skeli but making gohan anims?
using goku's skeli but making gohan anims.

y dont u make a new skeli that fits adult gohan, but is exactly same shape as kid skeli, then name the bones exactly the same. then u can load the norm gohan anims and attatchments would that work?
dunno if it'll work but i know that im not intend to do all 250 animations and i think killmore doesnt want to either...
so i think we will find a way to make this work, but this is all offtopic.

G
but i mean, if its right shape, and named same, the defalt gohan anims will work

on-topic: im guessing we aint come up with any big anim probs with vegeta yet? that good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duduudess...i just caame home grom a party and i´m damn druunk so i´ll cekc waht i cna do tomrooew...

Best answers
Hey now, being drunk doesn't mean you lose knowledge of your priorities...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
duduudess...i just caame home grom a party and i´m damn druunk so i´ll cekc waht i cna do tomrooew...
damn was that really me?????
i had a bit much yesterday but i don´t even remember posting here...
well anywy we should get back on topic.
i´m gonna check the gohan later i just woke up and need some coffe first

G
"I'm not a copper! i just drank too much coffie!" (black books) make sure you dont put too much sugar in, u coffie maniack. lol, so how is vegeta going?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah how far are ya man?

*off-topic+
Gohan works ingame *whoopie* blue gi and Goku outfit are done only saiyaman left *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom