new Vegeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
so.... can we expect them this week,(not rushing or anything, just curious)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno really :| the gohan is in killmore hands now, he should be done assigning it over the week but i dont know how fast he will work

Best answers
well if ya need it, ill help i still model and i really like this one :)

Best answers
man. i am making a final flash sound especially for this. but i gots a problem. i dont know how to convert wma to wav! o well. i love this! i might make some sprites too! man i cant wait!!! (For the model not the sprites)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have to say this. this is by far the BEST vegeta model ive seen yet. i am a huge vegeta fan. and this just takes the cake. im going to crit only for future reference.

(this is for next time you model)
dont make the hair stick straight up. put a flow to it. not a straight line but sort of a curve. so far thats really it. I personally still say his legs are too short and his pelvis area should be brought up. but i still say thats the best vegeta model.

i congradulate you and i am hoping to see more models from you. release this model and ill be one of the dlers! ^_^

Best answers
anyway sv, then your vegeta will released, it will ok if i change the skins, and do a blue outfit for super vegeta... does skin fit on the supervegeta model...

and for animations... change the swooping, charging attacks (i.e. generetic beam, and galit gun) ofcourse it would be great if change all the animations (for special adv.melee... or even basic melee)...

Best answers
PERFECTION!!! I'll cry when I'm done killing...

Super Veggeto said:
whats wrong with you people??? oO...i dont care...i mean, if his penis is disturbing you then dont look at it...
the model is done, thanks for all the crits but im finished, done, not working on it anymore...

here are some pics i made, they are all updated and finished:

now im gonna assign it, then me and killmore will redo some animations...and it will be released, just be patient guys :)
Absolutely Marvelous..*and ALL of the other Frieza quotes related to this...*...This is truely..TO DIE FOR.

ELLIOTT (now a member..*IR WOLFY*...thanx2ME..) and I would love to see you make a saiyan saga vegeta *especially battle damaged..meaning missing part of shoulder guard,etc.*...and "BADMAN" would be funny..Nice one SailorAlea.

-Hope to here more on the Animations added...BTW...
its a :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: 5 out of 5...*Magmus..lol*

Best answers
you DEFINATLY NEED TO Change the FF animations. make the control animation like the ones in budokai 2 or something, and the charge, 2 suggestions, either budokai 2 final flash type animation, or hands instantly flap out and freeze until when the sprite appears, the hands will instantly be together,

G
yea, in esf he charges his arms back then puts in forward then fires. were as in the series, he held his arms back the whole chargeing time, till he was ready to fire and put his hands forward

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will ok if i change the skins, and do a blue outfit for super vegeta... does skin fit on the supervegeta model...
well as long as you keep the edit to yourself and wont release it or show any pics, im fine with that,
but you would need to remap the torso cuz i mapped the armor in a diffrent way

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ergh it is bad :(
gohan cant be used on 1.2 as a replace for the original gohan,
killmore has assigned my gohan to a goku skeleton, if we use it for gohan the throwing attachments messes up...and we cant assign it to the original gohan skeleton because it's too small :X
so basicly gohan cant be used on 1.2 for now...
goku is ok, np with him, same on vegeta...
looks like we can only replace a goku with a goku and a vegeta with vegeta...etc...

Best answers
hey i got an adult gohan in my 1.2, i told you ide help all you need to do is PM me and i could do it.

Best answers
ergh it is bad
gohan cant be used on 1.2 as a replace for the original gohan,
killmore has assigned my gohan to a goku skeleton, if we use it for gohan the throwing attachments messes up...and we cant assign it to the original gohan skeleton because it's too small :X
so basicly gohan cant be used on 1.2 for now...
goku is ok, np with him, same on vegeta...
looks like we can only replace a goku with a goku and a vegeta with vegeta...etc...

well....you can just take animations of the AzN skeleton and use the goku animations for the melee and stuff....i know its possible coz Miki800 did somthing similar

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like some people don't know how the quote button works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....you can just take animations of the AzN skeleton
i could do that if i want my ass burned! those bones and anis are nor allowed to be used in any way for editing ! you should know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom