new Vegeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
sorry Boyster,I didnt mean to be rude, i just dont like people who cant take a joke then act like a mod and tell me not to.

P.S. to get back on topic: Nice job Vegetto, your best yet in my oppinion,yes i can wait for it, the more time it takes the better it will be (cant joke around anymore they're watching me o_o )

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the arms are abit small lol,,, minime style! lol
the face seems abit long, other that that,, very good job mate :)

G
good draw over there :D but, the shoulders look sqaure o_O part from that, yea good crits. tho, i think SV is already assigning the bones right now anyway

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When vegeta is Ussj in the series, he has different looks every goddamn 5 mins, Super Vegetto mixed them all up and created this. You're right with the armor though.

Best answers
braveheart said:
omg this is a really nice model, but if you wouldnt really mind could you make all forms for armor and buu saga because i like the armor vegeta to be majin aswell (like in Budokai 2)

vegetas armor is also cracked in budokai 2 when his majin and his verry white in the skin

where r u going to post it at when finished?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The skintone is red cause hes going for that whole darksun look..

Best answers
The skintone is red cause hes going for that whole darksun look..
that seems like an odd accusation. It doesn't look like he's going for a darksun look to me. It looks dark peach on my screen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THe arms, and face resemble darksun style. The only models that Darksun happened to use this style on was of Goku and Krillin in which they wear gi instead of Latex. Which leads me to the question of if he was to make a goku model with a vegeta skin of the same style, would the two models look similar now.

Anywayz on topic: The models are fairly nice. I like the armor base one a tad bit more than i do the Muscle Base outfit.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey im back...was in a 3 day trip,
anyway, the model is finished :/ thanks for the crits anyway
and heh i didnt get the darksun part...
i took that skin color from the pic i saw and mixed it to a color i like..

Best answers
Sweet, i cant wait until your models are released (Goku, Gohan and Vegeta) i really love your work.

Best answers
btw, it's a free country in america :D But it's only free to do what you want, say what you want within the limitations :D it's like a big box that you can do whatever you want in without going outside it!! So instead of legos YOU CAN USE lincoln LOGS!! SCORE!!!

Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
btw, it's a free country in america :D But it's only free to do what you want, say what you want within the limitations :D it's like a big box that you can do whatever you want in without going outside it!! So instead of legos YOU CAN USE lincoln LOGS!! SCORE!!!
*ahem* What are you talking about

Oo and i guess when you say that it's "finished" then that meens that its all set for 1.2 and everything?

/me anticipates releases

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:

Eh I don't get it.....not everybody in this forum lives in America... o_O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GANGSTA229 said:
yesssssssssssss
GANGSTA229 said:
stop spammin
>_>...
anyway...
bad news...
i lost my armor vegeta model when i reformated, i looked everywhere and i forgot to backup it...
ill redo it anyway

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah that sucks .... , well if ya need help on it , you know where to find me ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom