new Vegeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent! Side view of the chest is much better now. Only other thing I would say is to smooth out the triceps [side-view (if you can)], since they shouldn't have edges ;)

Best answers
i like it the way it is:)
i can't wait to see the fixed SSJ version:)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hear is to mutch backwars, rise the hear a bit.
the hip's are to mutch down, just rise it betwean the leg's.
and the leg's are a little like \\, fix that and then it's ok.
atleast a good vegeta, and not thows crappy ones.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only other thing I would say is to smooth out the triceps [side-view (if you can)], since they shouldn't have edges
sure man, will do

the hear is to mutch backwars, rise the hear a bit.
the hip's are to mutch down, just rise it betwean the leg's.
and the leg's are a little like \\, fix that and then it's ok.
will be fixed aswell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO! look at his belly button, it looks like a fat dudes BB, i love the face, nice job...just please fix teh belly button, bahahaha:D

and just to let you know, [the dudes post above me] thats like the official dbz modelers pose, not really the model thats just how they pose them:D.

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
sure man, will do

will be fixed aswell
Nice...

I hope you don't get frustrated with this model *there is always ALOT of criticism when a Vegeta model is made...not Easy to make*...just know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel...Run from the light...go on...RUN U FOOL *"it" was Final Flash..why?...why couldn't you have listened?...oh well*

-on the Magmus scale: :yes: :yes: :yes: o_O ...3.5 out of 5...
us Vegeta fanz are picky little beggars aren't we..I'm really glad you decided to work on Vegeta again.

Best answers
I like it, but the only thing that's bothering me is the fact that his upper arm looks somewhat squashed, too fat and not long enough maybe. I can't quite put my finger on it. That aside, really impressive model, good job.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh Move his head backwards (on his neck) He looks all scrunched over
the head is placed fine, and he doesnt looks scrunched over

just please fix teh belly button, bahahaha
what the hell are you talking about o_O??

I hope you don't get frustrated with this model *there is always ALOT of criticism when a Vegeta model is made...not Easy to make*...just know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel...Run from the light...go on...RUN U FOOL *"it" was Final Flash..why?...why couldn't you have listened?...oh well*
im confused :/

his upper arm looks somewhat squashed
it looks like that from the side, it's the angle, if you look at the front it looks ok, although i fixed some things on the upper arm...

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm, you should also move the main hair spikes inward more...towards the back of the head(looking from the side view) and raise that crotch a bit more :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, this is what im talkin about:

The current one looks like a fat persons belly button, like the belly button has a crease, its hard to explain jsut look at the pic :\ .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, you should also move the main hair spikes inward more...towards the back of the head(looking from the side view) and raise that crotch a bit more
done ^_^

The current one looks like a fat persons belly button, like the belly button has a crease
uhh w/e, fixed.

UPDATE:
fixed the hair
fixed the triceps (upper arm)
fixed the crotch
fixed that belly button thingy

if there are no more crits ill start working on ssj2 hair, majin face is done so not much left now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YES! thank you i couldnt think of the saying, yes he has a beer belly, it kinda looks like ou where going for the kid buu stomach look, but the rest is teh secsi. good job, i still wub joo:D

[EDIT]

Much better, i love you! good job, cant wait for teh ssj hair :devgrin:

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
just...great...another great model....
lol, if (dont know if it is) would be for esf, it starts seeming to me that ur gonna redo almost evry saiyan\character in ESF :p (not that we mind, right guys?)

can't wait to see ur ssj2 update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well don´t you want him to do that ;)
oh now that i see thisi remember that i only have 1 week left to finísh my other work. you know what i mean sv ;)
anywy. great work on thsi one man!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if he does put it in esf, lets just hope he gets it assigned properly this time, bad rigging can make a good model look like ass, and a bad model look worse,

Best answers
it looks like that from the side, it's the angle, if you look at the front it looks ok, although i fixed some things on the upper arm...
Sorry, guess I should look harder next time. Well done on the updates, it's come together nicely. Maybe some more muscle defenition on the chest (showing through the GI) would look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom