New Trans ideas

Best answers
I think Krillin is able to have a transformation before he goes mystic. He can have when he gets his potental power released by Guru. He could just have a power up animation or something. For Piccolo, you could have him Sync with Nail, then fuse with Kami. With power up animations or something. I think it would look stupid if you see Kami come into the game or Guru. The models dont have to be changed for them either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i think esf shouldnt use budokai rip off transformations

Best answers
I don't think all the transformations have to be transformations per say for characters that don't have any. Why not just give them so called transformations/power ups depending on the series. For example:

Krillin:
1. Normal
2. Guru power release/Namek saga/Freeza saga
3. Android saga/Cell saga
4. Buu saga

Piccolo:
1. Normal
2. King Kai/Namek saga/Freeza saga
3. Android saga/Cell saga
4. Buu saga

This way they would be assured 3 transformations, keeping them right in line with the sayjins. We don't need any special dancing Kami's or organ spewing Nails to come out and have a tea party.

Why not just use the transformation animations that they have now and just give them slight differences when they transform, like different cloths.

Best answers
I don want any of that either. Just a powerup animation. Its just to give them more transformations. Like Buu, you dont see Evil Buu eating chocolate Buu, he just transforms.

Best answers
Yeah, thats what I was trying to show in my last post. I was saying that the non transforming characters should just get powerups, and it could reflect from each of the main sagas, that would give them 3 total power ups to match the sayjins. See where I'm going now?

Best answers
yeh some dont fit in with the show at all....trunks for example was never shown like that at first...what should happen is when they actually first showed it in the show....when he goes ssj agains freeze and since theyre adding the sword he could do something cool with it like take it out in a cool style:D

Best answers
Trunks is going to be kind of hard to make three transformations for if he is going to get three. All I could think of would be:
1. Normal
2. SSJ
3. Ultra SSJ
4. Ultra SSJ - full power???

Don't know he is really hard to make stuff for because he was in the series for such a short period of time.

Best answers
Trunks

1.ssj
2.ussj
3.ussj2 or asended ussj what ever you wanna call it

Best answers
i dont think soabout the trunks transes cuz it never is like that in the show. what they could do could be this

1 normal trunks
2 ssj
3 ussj
4 maxed out ussj

which the guy before me said already

Best answers
Maybe this is a stupid question but what in the hell is an assj? Ascended? Cuz when they refer to ascended sai-jins in the show they are referring to a SSJ2 before Goku named it that when going SSJ3 for Buu and Bobbity. And furthurmore, if u wanted to make Trunks SSJ2 it would come after USSJ

Edit: Also whenever people talk about USSJ in reference to putting them in the game they always say that they need to be slower...as I understood it a USSJ wasn't any slower than a regular SSJ, they just weren't fast enough to catch cell, or a SSJ2.

Best answers
I believe that ascended SSj's gain more power but have the same speed. Ascended SSj full power bulk up too much and gain a lot of power but also lose some speed. Vegita even told Trunks that you cannot sacrifice speed for power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom