New Suggestion for ESF

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok this probably has either been suggested before or thought about by esf but im going to bring up the subject anyways...

ok when a charecter reaches 5.0mill powerlevel he reaches perfect transformation.... don't ya guys think his hair turning yellow (if SSJ) is a little lame... i mean no sounds nothing..

my input is i think is once you can perfectly transform you see a ver quick, smooth ki charge (yellow of coarse) blast up and turn, goku lets say, into SSJ.
For example even when a charecter turns SSJ from regular transformation his hair just turns yellow after everything
I think esf should make it a line coming from the hair line up transforming his hair yellow.
If you don't understand me maybe this will help
think of yourself maximizing you window... u press the button and uw atch the window slide at all sides to fit the maximum size of the screen... now picture the whole screen black and a little window at the bottom (yellow) is maximized.... catch me???

very minute detail but it would make the graphic skill of the esf staff look superb

Best answers
well yeah it have been suggested and discussed. and by the way i think if you want the team to read ur post u must put some thing in the title that describes the post,(not just "suggestion")

Best answers
yeh i reckon the perfect trans should have something instead of hair just turning yellow in like 1mili second should be like in budokai! like he turns all white for like 1 second and appears and hes a ssj :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thx for the info Majin N00b im new to this posting stuff :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
13 posts is pretty obvious. Welcome to the forums anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom