New SSJ3 Gotenks Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
:warning: After the new esf_worldtournament map didnt work out, i thought i could make a new model :laff: i noticed that every1 didnt have ssjgotenks models, so i thought that a ssj3gotenks could make chars a bit more interresting, i just started working on it, and its coming out great :cool:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes theres a rule about not having pictures. if you dont have pictures, your thread must me closed/locked. but just saying that youre working on one, and not showing anything, is kinda pointless.

Best answers
Umm, please dont double post and why did you post this in here?

Best answers
{SSJ}FenRIR said:
+ how do i get a damn icon >_<
look in your control panal, and also im no mod but i suggest you do not double post, use the edit button thats what its there for, and also try to stay on topic. For a post like that you should have put it in HELP. And you can't "install" a skin you have to apply it to a model, but to "install" a model just replace the new one with whoever you want to replace in the esf folder (rename the new model to the same exact name) any way back on topic cool idea but no pics? can't wait for pics ^_^

EDIT: opps must have posted at same time :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
{)V(}Link[SSJ4] Please get a pic of your progress up soon, since it is a forum rule to include a pic in your thread, so we can tell you are actually working on something. Thank you. :)

Best answers
sorry

sorry, about the pic, still trying to put them on the site, its kinda hard u know lol. I think i can put them up by uhhh August 31, ill try my best

Best answers
o, my pc is in repair, it crashed yesterday,i can still use internet only, i'm gonna have to reformat so about the pics, and model, i might have to restart cause for some reason i acnt save them on a cd or sned them to my other pc, or save them on a disk, i get this stupid error, it says "You are not priviliged to move,change,or copy this file anywhere else!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe you a think your making this up and lie O_O use this host and host the pics unless your lazy or your lying. www.dodstudios.net host the pics there for FREE.Plus "You are not priviliged to move,change,or copy this file anywhere else!" o_O what the heck what kind of false error is that.Your lying man....O_<

Best answers
I kinda believe him, o_O I mean, ow can your computer automaticly mess up? you shoulda posted a pic in the first place.. I mean whats the point of posting that your makin a new model without a picture.. It will just make people mad and wanna see it more, then the flaming begins.. So.. yeah.. :(

EDIT: And how can you only use the internet? If you can use the internet you can upload to a web ftp

EDIT2: You could have also hosted it here.. http://www.projecttc.halflife.org/fileupload/index.php

Thanks to SuperSaiyaChris :)

Best answers
Basically you shouldnt post without reading the rules first, and if u read the rules then you would have waited till you uploaded a pic before even thinking of creating this thread. My suggestion would be to ask a mod to close this thread until you get your picks up.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Closed for now. {)V(}Link[SSJ4] PM me when you have a pic, and I'll reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom