new skill based elements

Best answers
hi, im new to this little mod, though some of you may know me from DMZ. ive been playing it and ive noticed that theres a few things that are just who ever is stronger automaticly wins. mostly this involves strugles, where you simply hold down the attack ki. changing this to say, an alternating taping squence (hit attack 1, attack 2, attack 1, attack 2) would atleast require an aota more skill and bring in that good old button mashing fun.

also, making teleport not move you quite as far and having attacks not explode quite so largely would make aiming and dodging more of a challenge

oh, and turbo drains like nothing, i see no reason to ever not have it on. that should be changed

well, thats all, tell me what you think

Best answers
this is al in the alpha..but it will only take less then a month and then the beta will be out and those errors will be out...so just wait and you'll be amazed by the result.!!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sounds a little too much like dmz, not that there is anything wrong with that. But most of the issues you are addressing should hopefully be changed in Beta.

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Plz do not bring you DMZ logic to ESF...
DMZ does not even compare to the quality of ESF in my opinion
If you like that kind of fighting system then go back to DMZ...

And welcome to ESF and its forum ;D

*dont complain/diss/flame or anything about DMZ in here you will get spanked* BrunO

Best answers
esfs (beta) gameplay is too fast for dmz key taping things for an attack. in esf you even have to search for a place to transform the first time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
save comments for the beta plz thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom