New sigs needin some comments

Best answers
Been swamped lately with sig requests, I made a few I wanna show off. Some of them were rushed but some rn't that bad. I not needin CRITZ but if you see somethin i could improve on, say somethin. I'm all for improvement.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
kick arse! the purple on eis my fav thus far! I love them all!

Best answers
I know u dont want crits but dude there ermmmm not that good. More detail and better colours would help alot :laff:

Best answers
i think there awsome! sence u use paintshop pro 0o wich i dont kno why butt i like them all

Best answers
Originally posted by GotenksOwnz
I know u dont want crits but dude there ermmmm not that good. More detail and better colours would help alot :laff:
More detail? on what? there are no pics, and they were all sharp except for the matrix style which he wanted blurred. I don't think that was a crit as much as it was a comment bcuz you personally don't like me. :cry:

:devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:

Best answers
1: 5.5/10 nasty green. ok typo....mabey a diff shade
2: 6/10 doesnt flow very well. typo not mathching the sig
3: 8/10. great BG..once again the "ILOVEGOD" typo is not working with the sig
4: 9.5/10 Nice flow ...improved typo. easy on the eyes
5: 9/10 NIce gradient usage and lines. typo is OK.

overall good sigs just work on your typograpy to get it to blend in with the sigs better and you'll be great. the first 2 were weak and unattractivly designed, but the rest were greatly improved on.

P.S. who gives a s*** that PSP was used...god dam.

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
More detail? on what? there are no pics, and they were all sharp except for the matrix style which he wanted blurred. I don't think that was a crit as much as it was a comment bcuz you personally don't like me. :cry:

:devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:
I dont like you?? When did i say that i think u do great sig's just those one's arent ur best work thats all i was saying m8 :rolleyes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like them all that much, as I've seen with alot of your sigs they seem to be missing somthing, I'm not sure what it is, just somthing is to be desired, you make it close to being good but its like the final push to add the nice little touch to it is not done or not accomplished.

Best answers
Just so you know, the only ones I put an EFFORT out on, were last 3, mainly the last 2. The problem is that on a new forum a lot of ppl have been askin me for sigs (i'm makin 3 or 4 a DAY) and it's frusterating to keep everyone diff. So i was lookin as to which style you thought I should kind of stick too. I personally like the BLue/white best then the purple (i HATE the name in the top corner, if I were to make it again i'd get rid of it but she wanted it) and the last is alright. I unno, my opinions on my sigs. Thanx for the comments. More are welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom