NEW POTW?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This guys is so much awesome if you read his posts in the voice of a 40 year old russian man who smokes too many cigarettes.

Also:
if those are from the [public] Q&A session then the team should have foreseen people having-print screen buttons.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought he was trying to talk like Majin Buu.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF?! The HUD?! The HUD wasn't changed? Anyway for that what I've seen from this picture is the HUD bar Bug for HP and KI.. there is no numbers... :/
The HUD isn't final, its probably just placeholder for now.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
This guys is so much awesome if you read his posts in the voice of a 40 year old russian man who smokes too many cigarettes.

Also:
if those are from the [public] Q&A session then the team should have foreseen people having-print screen buttons.

I found those pictures as links in the Steam ESF Chat but I don't have the original links anymore so I uploaded them on ImageShack.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF?! The HUD?! The HUD wasn't changed? Anyway for that what I've seen from this picture is the HUD bar Bug for HP and KI.. there is no numbers... :/
And wahts wrong with that sexy HUD?

Also you are bothered that much by a bug on whats only a picture, yet if i recall correctly you were also in favour of us releasing a new open beta. I dare not imagine the stuff youd say about the other bugs.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey grega how about you relese a beta for the forcepitters xD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Due to very good jobs ;D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This week there was a Q&A session on the STEAM chat channel. Count that as a POTW if you were there. If you wernt there, then you missed it this week.
wow thats great.... FORCE PIT FTW

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And I'm questioning your sexuality.....
No questions just answers, and my answer to you is that if loving esf is homosexual then I don't know what world I live in and if I even want to live in that type of world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom