New POTM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
agrreed ... even if i "only" do some mapping for esf, you ppll should stop complaining about esf (i not talking to all of you now) but rather be thankfull that we spend or free-time in this mod. aswell like ppl over at several esf rescource sites, ..... we dont recive any money at it overall ...
You sort of do from the FP, but that's much less than what you've spent on the web hosting. Too bad you couldn't get more map into that POTW.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is all spent on the website

donations to the fp dont do anything but keep the site going

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
you should see it in motion ;)
Hibiki said:
yeah doesnt look cool in screen shots
/me seconds notion :yes: - The whole advanced melee looks and feels much more smoother and cooler when playing it - these screenshots are just teasers as usual, wait till big momma arrives in person. :rolleyes:

Reptile said:
i dont even get anything of it :) prolly better for me though,
this way i can leave the house
That would be something new for you, right? Post only if you've got something constructive and on-topic to state, not when you feel like shoving in your 2 indirectly implying, immature and off-topic cents.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 it was offtopic
2 it wasnt ment as an insult for pcjoe
3 it was talking about myself, i meant it as a way that it would drow me even more to the computer then when it does right now,

gees

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 dont spam u spam again u will regret it

Best answers
back to the topic at hand, you explained about these bubbles before but i'm not so sure if i understood it correctly... can you get hurt by enemy attacks while fighting inside these bubbles?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
while you are in melee you cant get hurt by other people in the server, if you are in melee you dont see the bubble yourself, the other people see the bubble, its thus also a way to show you cant get hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom