new option: Hiding Power!

Do you like my idea of Hiding Power?

• Yes it's great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's stupid idea!

• Well I like it, but would change some things!(say what)

• Total voters
Best answers
yeah tactic:D I can decrese power just by descending, and fight with ascended people, but they will know that I'm descended just by looking at me, and I can't use ascended attacks then>_<, but if I could only hide power, to be weaker, it would be great! Just ascend gain few powerful attacks, and hide power to still be as weak as before!:) One key and it would bring whole new tactics to the game!!

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I like this idea. But you shouldn't be able to hide power while in SSJ, unless your in your Perfect Transformation, but even then, it should only be about 15-25% of your normal power.

Best answers
Well good idea, if it's not in perfect trans he can't control himself soo good yet, soo maybe it's good soo he can't use this option! Soo if it would be in ESF 1.3 should be like that:
hiding power in:
normal form = PL multiplier 0.5x
unperfect transformation(any if it will be more than one^^) = can't use
perfect trans first(ex: SSJ) = PL multiplier 0.65x
perfect trans second(ex: SSJ2) = PL multiplier 0.8x
if it will be in 1.3- perfect trans third(ex: SSJ3) = can't use

soo example of use:
normal 1.000.000 PL = hided 500.000 PL
unperfect SSJ = can't use
SSJ 5.000.000 PL = hided 3.250.000 PL
unperfect SSJ2 = can't use
SSJ2 20.000.000 PL = hided 16.000.000 PL
SSJ3 = can't use

And how it would look, maybe turning "Hide" or Decrease" well not matter name would just decrese power without animation, and to turn it off just press Turbo once to turn off and return to normal!

BTW what multipliers will new transes have?
SSJ = 2x
SSJ2 = 1.5x
SSJ3 = 2x
?????????

It could be done also without multipliers soo you push "hide power" and power bar appears and you can hide from normal to for example 0.3x and when you press turbo once there is anim like while charging and you return to normal and can use turbo normally!

Say what do you think about it!!!(especially team members^^)

Best answers
nice but not all characters can use it like freeza, buu but give them something special

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well. For the characters that can't hide their power (Frieza, Buu), they could have a powered up state for each form, also being able to turbo, this should take up alittle more KI than turbo does. They can only use it in their perfect transformation states. Example:

• Freiza
    • Regular Form = Multiplier 1.6x
      • Powerlevel = 2,000,000 multiply 1.6x = 3,200,000
      • Turbo Powerlevel = 2,300,000 multiply 1.6x = 3,680,000
    • Transformation Form 1 = Multiplier 1.3x
      • Powerlevel = 5,000,000 multiply 1.3x = 6,500,000
      • Turbo Powerlevel = 5,300,000 multiply 1.3x = 6,890,000
    • Transformation Form 2 = Multiplier 1.2x
      • Powerlevel = 10,000,000 multiply 1.2x = 12,000,000
      • Turbo Powerlevel = 10,300,000 multiply 1.2x = 12,360,000
NOTE: I did not take into account balancing issues.

Best answers
Krazy-Killa Do you wanna gave them more power? Well maybe such powerup would be good! As I understand you, all characters that can't hide power(Frieza&Buu) would have a power up like turbo but loose ki faster than normal turbo and gave much more power! It would be great thing, because divide tactic into two groups Frieza&Buu with special power up and others who can hide their real power!! I'm for it^^!!!!

Best answers
Zeonix said:
So you want to lower your pl, so when you fight others, your pl will go up more Omfg....listen, if you want to gain more pl, fight someone that is stronger than you to begin with. Thats where skill comes in handy. Your idea seems to be that of some kind of beam spammer or someone that believes pl is the most important factor in esf. In dbz, hiding your pl was meant to stop others from finding where you are or from even noticing you in the first place. This shouldn't be some cheap ploy to gain pl...
It would also have the effect of faster ki regeneration, like the author says. The downside is that you do less damage.

Maybe it'd increase so that you lose no ki for being in fly mode, and a faster ki regen rate on the ground. That's be cool.

Best answers
I thinked about something like that to all characters, but ssj3DiGLy stated that not all characters can use it, soo others like Frieza, Buu could have something like Krazy-Killa writed above!

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
PL doesnt effect as much in esf then as the actual series...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe when u walk (press shift) ur dot in the radar will look smaller.

Best answers
I guess you should just have a sort of anti-turbo which decreases your powerlevel by 50%. (This way you are also harder to see on the scouter). Maybe it should have an aura like turbo, so you are only less likely to be seen on radar.
I would appreciate it if you could activate turbo and anti-turbo at all times, even in melee, to boost your PL or to boost your PL gain. Maybe anti-turbo should decrease your Ki drain opposing to Turbo or type of regen mentioned above.

Best answers
I really like this idea. This would create some great tactics that could be imployed in-game.

Best answers
PL effects a whole lot, but only if you have a whole lot more than your opponent.... (just like in the show)

Best answers
Also if you are a lot weaker:D I mean you:
1# gain more PL if you're weaker than opponent,
2# it's more challenging(and fun) to fight with unskilled people as a weak one,
3# the weaker from opponent you are the less visible you are on his scouter!!
4# also when you hide power, you not only be a lot weaker(which is a good thing) but also regenerate Ki faster!

Best answers
Kaba said:
Also less power mean quicker gaining PL, soo we could hide our power to play with weaker people and "unhide" it and use normal turbo to fight when needed on stronger opponents!
I like that. I'm a fair fighter and, although I stay in my normal state most of the time when fighting newer people or those that just join the server, I think this proves to be a better idea.
I like it, Kaba!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom