New Nintendo goodies

Best answers
Best answers
OMG That Zelda game looks like it'll kick ass........

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes that LOZ game will be definitly awsome. <----------- HUGE Zelda fan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank god they quickly departed from the style they used in WindWaker.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Though I loved Windwaker, I cant say I'll be complaining about this more adult version. :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad that Nintendo has decided to abandon their failure, garbage abortion of the Zelda series, Celda, and return to the style which made the N64 one so popular.

I had completely lost faith in Shigeru Miyamoto, ruining good series with the Gamecube freakshow versions like Mario Sunshine, and Windwaker.

Maybe somebody broke into Nintendo HQ, punched him in the stomach several times, and gave him 10,000 volts through his body, and he returned to a state of 5 years ago, when he wasn't such an idiot.

He's finally realizing his mistakes.

Best answers
Maybe somebody broke into Nintendo HQ, punched him in the stomach several times, and gave him 10,000 volts through his body, and he returned to a state of 5 years ago, when he wasn't such an idiot.

He's finally realizing his mistakes.[/quote]

110% True i agree and its about time..

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Windwaker pwned. If this new one tops it then its gonna be awesome. And ive always been looking forward to MP2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dark and ominous is deffinitly the way zelda should be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I'm glad that Nintendo has decided to abandon their failure, garbage abortion of the Zelda series, Celda, and return to the style which made the N64 one so popular.

I had completely lost faith in Shigeru Miyamoto, ruining good series with the Gamecube freakshow versions like Mario Sunshine, and Windwaker.

He's finally realizing his mistakes.
Amen, brother. Amen....

Best answers
Wow its kind of a close minded attitude, The cel shaded graphics where excellent and true they werent the best for Zelda but they where still good, and Miyamoto is always pushing boundaries, its not about fancy graphics its about gameplay and innovation. I would have prefered a second Cel shaded zelda. Ocarina of time pffft that was probably the biggest departure from true zelda style in a long time. Majoras mask now thats where it was at. I sense im going to get flamed for my opposing viewpoints

Dont get me wrong i think the new style is good. The cel shaded was better, alot better for the story telling aspects of it. Humour wise too. And really i dont think anyone here could say they didnt enjoy wind waker it was true Legend Of Zelda gameplay. Now all that aside i am excited for a new zelda and just to try to stay on the good side of some here. Super Mario Sunshine was a mistake, a big big mistake, innovative yes but just at the wrong time.

Edit Again: Okay after finally finishing the download of the trailer i must say i was mistaken, this is definatly the way to go with Zelda im just hoping with all this excitment they dont forget to put in an actual compelling story line. I could name far too many games that have made this mistake. So in light of this take my post for what you will but im mostly on your side

Best answers
Gotta love this, its like the spaceworld demo that was show way back before GC was out ;D

Also Im not sure on this, but I read that there is a Wind Waker 2 in development as well (unsure at this time but could be, which is cell shaded)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku_ssj_uk said:
Gotta love this, its like the spaceworld demo that was show way back before GC was out ;D

Also Im not sure on this, but I read that there is a Wind Waker 2 in development as well (unsure at this time but could be, which is cell shaded)

Your a little behind, thats what we are talking about... (wind waker 2)

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Your a little behind, thats what we are talking about... (wind waker 2)
I was talking about a proper follow up, in cell shaded form :rolleyes:

Best answers
i was hearing for a while that the sequal was gonna be wind waker 2. WITH cell shading. i was uber surprised to see these pix. So i dunno how real they are but then again E3 just happened didnt it? I loved all the zelda games and windwaker was great but cell shading was bad. the game looked awesome graphics wise, but i got used to adult link. im praying it goes through all the way. and by the way myamoto didnt direct wind waker. he only supervised its production. i dont think hes lost his touch but hes really really cought up in being "innovative" right now. "Hey lets give mario a jet pack that shoots water!" Its just a phase and its starting to look like its over. Cant wait for MP2 either.

Best answers
excuse me while i drool for a while more over how awesome the pics are :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom