New news on the live action movie

Best answers
i'm not sure if anyone else read this anywere on the net but i found it on a dbz page i go to once and a while...it was posted 2 days ago:

Sources inside 20th Century FOX Report:

FOX is shooting for a PG-13 rating and a running time of somewhere between 3 to 4 hours. They are hoping for the DBZ movie saga to be 4 episodes long (4 movies). Starting in The Saiyan Saga, The Freiza Saga, The Android/Cell Saga, and the Majin Buu Saga. George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects.

Some sad news, due to casting and scheduling difficulties, filming that was set to begin real soon has been put off until Summer 2004. The original Release Date. Once the movie is finished filming and all post-production effects are added in, this movie may not be out until well into 2005.

As of right now there is no definite title. The most obvious choice would be plain "DragonBall Z", but FOX is also leaning toward "DragonBall Z: Unlimited" or "DragonBall Z: Fight For Man Kind."

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You found it on a random DBZ page? I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it. Come up with more solid sources and I'll take it seriously. Sorry, but it's good to know your sources.

Lid

L
"running time of somewhere between 3 to 4 hours"

HELLO FAKE NEWS

Best answers
I'm reading a site that claims they know who is playing who in the live action movie. Supposedly, Verne Troyer (Mini Me) is going to play Krillin. LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
You found it on a random DBZ page? I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it. Come up with more solid sources and I'll take it seriously. Sorry, but it's good to know your sources.
chould not of said it better myself

Best answers
Crappety crap. I believed him :( I thought that sounded excellent

Best answers
HOLY **** GEORGE LUCAS SIGNED ON???? OMG IF THIS IS TRUE ITS GONNA ROCK

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no even if he did it'll suck. It'll suck no mater how much money is put into it, you just can't make movies with flying guys, who shoot beams, and who can fly threw walls, with out making it funny. It wouldn't be taken series. Its liek trying to make a pee wee hermon video for people but try to make it serious like opera lol, it just can't happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
you just can't make movies with flying guys, who shoot beams, and who can fly threw walls, with out making it funny.
Ever heard of "The Matrix"? :cool:

Well that doesn't cover the beams part but I'm sure that won't be a problem :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Snake101
the news isn't false, i read it too, on www.dbzsc.com

and as for casting, verne troyer as krillin!!?? O_O
Just because you read it on a fan based web site doesn't mean it is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom