New Movie... Starring Bruce Lee?!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of you might of heard this, but those who haven't:

Wikipedia said:
Dragon Warrior is a CGI film on Bruce Lee, the martial arts legend. Bruce Lee is to be "resurrected" by CGI to star in Dragon Warrior, the first time a dead actor will be re-created in a major movie role, according to U.S. trade magazine Variety.

The $50m film is being financed by South Korean film company ShinCine Communications (partially backed by Samsung according to Cinescape), which acquired the rights to Lee's likeness from his estate. The film company, headed by Chul Shin, is said to have been working on the project since 1997. Lee's widow, Linda Lee Cadwell, and his daughter, Shannon Lee, have agreed to the movie.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_warrior

Discuss!

Best answers
A CGI film eh ? I wonder if these type of flims can actually be successful. I guess I'll find out when that TMNT CGI movie is released. Either way, im not really supportive of the DW idea; However, if it looks good though, I'll definitely think about seeing it at my local movie theater whenever it's released, (probably just wait until it's available on DVD though).

Best answers
OOOO *stares* Anything with Bruce Lee has got to be good ^.^
But since I live in Australia,it'll be a while till its released here.

-GuZzie

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie will hopefully be carried by sound effects alone.

(Galactus sig FTW)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CGI movies have the potential to be absolutely amazing but they keep coming up with lame ideas, this being one of them. The beauty of Bruce Lee was that he was an amazing fighter in real life. His speed was unparalleled and his strength was incredible, especially for such a little guy. Having him in CGI makes him just another character.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Well....I guess that's one way to get out of paying an actor...

Best answers
I can see this movie ending up looking something like the dancing baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom