gohan.
same as trunks, but without the melee.

just to give some exsample

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big VEE said:
By this... "Final shine" crap....do you mean the bakahatusha ...
or are you saying that "final shine" is the "Atomic Blast" (name used in Budokai)?..
i don't care about bodukai, i never played so i never talk about bodukai.
btw. final shine is a surprice beam to attack whitout nodis the charge :cool: .
don't even think about a other game while this is esf :S .
jeses man......think first, than answer :devgrin:

Best answers
folkd final shine is the green attack that GT vegeta used on super 17 watch the eps... jesus CHRIST! Majin Vegeta never used it...

Tetsudah...if you are talking about the attack Majin Vegeta used*to blow a whole through Fat Buu*...then I AGREE...although he was Majin while using this....that didn't stop anyone from putting Frieza disc in for 1st/2nd form Frieza, Burning Attack for Non SS trunks, and Scatter Shot for non-Kami fused piccolo....for "balance" I know, I know...I've already heard enough about balance to last me a few more years... I just hope me and Tetsudah are talking about the same attack....
Correct you are sir... that is bakahatsuha... raise three fingers aimed at opponent mabye add a charge although i dont think a charge is necessary. Piercing would be a nice little plus. I like the idea with the hole being filed when adding 5 health it you idea... that works..

Best answers
If u ever play dragonballz super sonic warriors import and final bout etc Majin vegeta has flash sword might be the pierceing thing if its not i still like that idea but final shine im not so sure it was used in dbz but then again i never suggested final shine some1 else did on this post

Best answers
flash sword what the hell

d00d its Z only lets use process of elimination... DBZ means no games, no final bout, no GT no movies, no pokemon, no DB, no gundam no nothing that doesnt say DBZ... NOW can we grasp that? he never used flash sword or what ever in Z the only one that used anything like that was vegetto... vegeta and vegetto are two different people... not going in vegeta is fine way he is GET OVER IT

Best answers
Ur stupid ok dbz game right u got that WHICH MEANS ITS DRAGONBALLZ NOT GT OR DB OR NE OF THAT OTHER **** GOD ur stupid and vegeta and veggeto might be to different ppl but where do u think he gets his move from goku and vegeta

Best answers
show me where vegeta used this... i would like to see it... even if you prove your self right nothing is going to vegeta but a renzoku improvment... dbz final bout is GT MORON and that silly ass import game.. i played it it sucked... DROP IT

Best answers
omg not a DBZ game you ****in moron... use your edit button im talking about the series ass spank... jesus someone really needs to lock this thread...

Best answers
K how do i insert my screen shots that i have on my comp i havent add pics before

Best answers
Whether it's GT or not, ESF does NOT have Majin Vegeta/Vegetto yet, so if those are the only ones who used them, it's a moot point. WAIT until we have Majin Vegeta/Vegetto, THEN suggest them if you still think it's necessary.

Best answers
listen ppl have moves they shouldnt have neways i think it was said earlier in this suggest piccole has scatter shot he got that when he fused with kami can he fuse with kami in the game nooo but he still has it doesnt he

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhg...
Trunks will get flamethrower in 1.2.5 or 1.3, whenever they get around to it. Vegeta will recieve new attacks with new transformations (that'd be 1.3).

Warning :warning: to Tetsudah for flaming. You took it too far.

Gino, avoid calling people names in the future or you may recieve warnings as well.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom