New move suggestion

Best answers
yea... but i think vegeta needs that attack... that could be his specialty move right there... medium charge heavy damage at full charge perfect

Best answers
You know...Vegeta already has 4 speciality moves...
Final Flash, Big Bang, Renzo and Gallit Gun

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but the gallitgun is slow and weak.
final shine is strong and fast.

Best answers
Slow and Weak? I don't know what Gallit gun you've been using, but it charges like a demon, and it can usually over power a kame that is of equal or greater power because you've got a bunch more ki

G
they r not special moves ,they r sum strong moves but not v special,yea renzo is special but its crappy, so that dont count lol, vegeta DEFINITLY nneds a more origonal/better/uniqe ATK!

Best answers
first off: bakuhatsuha = giant kiblast.

second: vegeta's Renzoku has been altered for 1.2 i remember freedom or groovy saying that.

thirdly: trunks is a MELEE character. he does NOT need anymore moves.
want a move for trunks....use EVM with their FF in USSJ.

bye now

G
bakuhatsuha aint a gaint blast, well it kinda is, but it aint just a giant blast, its that cool move nappa used in the saiyan saga. were he pointed 2 fingers upwards, and BOOM! big explosion, but nappa and vegeta were inside a protective sqaure in teh middle of the blast

Best answers
no its not man thats another move... its called almost something like that but its not the same.. bakahatusha is a devestating ki blast...

Best answers
euhmm.. isn't trunks "flametrower" removed.. becaus it isn't in the manuel.. and when you look ad the outline.. theirs nothing behind it anymore...

Best answers
K trunks might be a melee charcter but some ppl use his beams still and vegeta kiball shi* Sucks and gallit gun personly i think it sucks two

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
behal said:
Slow and Weak? I don't know what Gallit gun you've been using, but it charges like a demon, and it can usually over power a kame that is of equal or greater power because you've got a bunch more ki
yes it is weak and slow, i just nead a beam whit fast charging and fast shooting.
i can show the final shine from bfp, it's a crap game but it's stil a sample.

Best answers
omfg deal with it man! nothing from GT is getting in! n-o-t-h-i-n-g f-r-o-m G-T!

n-o-t-h-i-n-g f-r-o-m G-T! should i repeat my self? ok!

N-O-T-H-I-N-G F-R-O-M G-T!! now can we ALL grasp the concept?

Best answers
Stfu u idiot is it from GT KNOW SO SHUT UP if u have a problem with it dont read the post like ****

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team already stated nothing from GT will be used. Quit making yourself look foolish.

Best answers
i think this post is in need of defenate closage... *rings a bell for the mods* :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all the final shine has bin used by majin vegeta to.
and second, final shine is just as fast in charging and shooting but stronger than gallitgun.
thing if an fusion whit Generic Beam vs gallitgun.
do you see the point

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris the funnything is u make ur self looked stupid incase u didnt notice what we r talking has nothing to do with gt Tetsudah was like nothing from gt is being put in and we werent even talking about gt then u come out of no where saying u look foolish for asking stuff and about gt EVEN THOUGH WE WERENT SO SHUT UP

Best answers
chun-lu said:
bakahatusha is the final shine :\
it's only in japans and final shine is the english version :S
By this... "Final shine" crap....do you mean the bakahatusha:shocked: ...
or are you saying that "final shine" is the "Atomic Blast" (name used in Budokai)?..
Your posts (not just yours...*I don't have much room to talk there*..)
are confusing....a nice description would be appreciated.........
Either way..Final Shine is an incredibly "***" name..
*don't take offense though...not like you were the one who named it or anything*

Oh, and I have suggested both of these on more than 4 different occasions..including here*on this topic...look up*..though I accidentally misspelled it. I'm just glad other people are suggestioning it too..because no one wants to listen to a "Vegeta Fanatic"*myself*:rolleyes: ...:smile: Oh well... I'll keep trying.. NO STOP NO STOP NO STOP *repeats for an eternity of 3 minutes, then falls asleep*

Tetsudah...if you are talking about the attack Majin Vegeta used*to blow a whole through Fat Buu*...then I AGREE...although he was Majin while using this....that didn't stop anyone from putting Frieza disc in for 1st/2nd form Frieza, Burning Attack for Non SS trunks, and Scatter Shot for non-Kami fused piccolo....for "balance" I know, I know...I've already heard enough about balance to last me a few more years... I just hope me and Tetsudah are talking about the same attack....
(if so, I had suggested this to be similar to your description...only at maximum, it has the power to "pierce" through an opponent....with an added "slown down regeneration" until hole is filed by at least 5 health)
(Trunks IS crap, No problem with Piccolo..hate Goku, Frieza is the funniest character..along with his father)

-Most notorius person here....
....FOR LONG F'N POSTS...can you tell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom