New move suggestion

Best answers
Hey i think u guys should add new moves for vegeta and trunks they have so little moves for trunks u should add buster cannon the mini version of finishbuster its just a bit weaker and is yellow and he can use it in his normal form and for vegeta u should add flash sword for him in ssj

Best answers
Trunks already has a new attack!! Flametower or something like that.
I don't think Vegeta needs a other attack. He just needs more renzoku balls

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by GeNNiZZ
<!-- / message --><!-- controls --> I don't think Vegeta needs a other attack. He just needs more renzoku balls
I Agree to that

Best answers
so what trunks still has very little attacks and burning attack is so weak he needs a move like buster cannon

Best answers
ginosupremo said:
Hey i think u guys should add new moves for vegeta and trunks they have so little moves for trunks u should add buster cannon the mini version of finishbuster its just a bit weaker and is yellow and he can use it in his normal form and for vegeta u should add flash sword for him in ssj
Wouldn't mind a "buster cannon" in 1.3 (though I don't like Trunks..he does need some more attacks...since most everything besides his melee is crap)

Vegeta as a regular saiyan (in ESF) is almost as sad as "Buu-Han VS Vegetto"....but it DOES make you work for the right to spam people with BB and FF to the next dimension *I now understand this...*

Exactly what do you mean by "Flash Sword" in SS.....He has alot of moves in DBZ and this happens to be one I don't remember him using...

-I'm the Demonoid Phenomenom..
Get out there..and shake your a$$ in public...
Ya Hear?

Best answers
Oh...Alright..final bout *used to have it as an original English copy about 4-5yrs ago..but it broke..and I found out how much it was worth...then it was stolen from me and ALL video retailers........(PS version of course)

-I still only remember Vegetto using that attack..but o well..
More moves for the "deserving" prince of ALL races...

Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
Trunks already has a new attack!! Flametower or something like that.
I don't think Vegeta needs a other attack. He just needs more renzoku balls
just what i was thinking!
renzoku is totaly pointless at the moment!
and i like trunks just the way he is! and the flamethrower should make him my fav!

Best answers
ye i have final bout and an import game buuku taugist or something like that lol and when u get MajinVegeta it takes 50%energy to do big bang 75% final flash and if he is full power 100% he does flash sword

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only attack vegeta nead is final shine.
it's not that strong like an big bang attack but the load time is better.
maybe you don't recinice the attack but it's well known as an quick and efective attack.

Best answers
Flash sword is way better it is one of veggetos strongest attacks and it is vegetas strongest it has amazeing speed and hit damage for vegeta

Best answers
final shine would be a good attack........ the sword one i dunno cause it would be hard to code and pretty *** ........is it the attack where vegeta like grows a kai sword from his hand???????

Best answers
Vegeta doesn't need any more attacks. He has two of the most powerful attacks that are currently in the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but still, he needs some tricks to make him more intresting.

Best answers
chun-lu said:
but still, he needs some tricks to make him more intresting.
As a SS Vegeta does have the ability to devastate the playing field..however, chun-lu is correct... *not for giving him Vegetto's "spirti sword" or GT Vegeta's Final Shine(official attack only in GT)*....he doesn't have a lot of specialty techniques*unique/out of the ordinary*
Like (Eye laser, Kametorpedo, Solar Flare, 20% unblockable melee, Scatter Shot,Mouthblast, Destructo Disc, Candybeam,...you know player specific moves...besides "Giant Ki Beam Attacks"..the underlined ones he has used ONCE before)
PS: piccolo only used the "scattershot" once *if I remember correctly...If I'm wrong I hope MAGMUS corrects me on that*

Some "specialty techniques" he used are a flaming ki beam *definatly not suggesting that*,
Bakukatsuha*raise two finger creating explosion emminating from ground level/destroying surrounding area*,
Vegeta Explosion *not Majin...used usually to appear as powerup or when frustrated..not really suggesting this either*....those are just examples however.

I'm super happy Renzoku has been changed BTW!

-Sorry I got off topic..Got to go
Class is OVER:devil:

Best answers
d00d he needs that blast he used on buu... i mean come on thats a really good attack for him... i think that was bakahatusha if im not mistaking... i mean come on that would be good no doubt right? that also hasnt been suggested...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bakahatusha is the final shine :\
it's only in japans and final shine is the english version :S

Best answers
I believe the point behind Trunks is not for massive power, but the ability to transform quicker than most others (besides, maybe, Gohan). He only needs like 300k PL to go SSJ, which is easily gained, even if you just use Burning Attack or Generic Beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom