New Move for Trunks

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they add in his sword he'll already have the best melee. We don't need to make him faster. He'll just be slow and strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You realize its equally possible that his sword will be an instant kill attack that you can't swoop with, rather than just an addition to his melee swoop attack? I mean I could be totally off but I'm just stating the chance.

Best answers
hmm thats true, but then people would just be zazokening everywhere with him tryin to slice people. Personally id rather see it so it did combos and stuff, but i guess that would be hard to code huh?

And he may be slow and strong, but whats the point of havin the best melee if you cant catch anyone else, and heck, when it comes to ki attacks trunks has the absolute crappiest attacks in the game.

Best answers
If I'm Not Mistaken , most moves can be used as a beam or ball, I'm pretty sure big bang is always a ball, Finishing Buster Is Most Comonly Known as a ball but episode 179 shows it can be fired as a beam ( and in this game I'd prefer a beam over the ball, no offense) Final Flash is fired as a ball attack (episode 216 - The Magic Ball of Buu) he fires it as Majin Vegeta at Goku over a Lake.

and about the topic "new move for Trunks" you could give him Kamehameha and Masenko, I know I know! they're in the movies not the series but it would be sweet-ass no?

Best answers
nehhh, theres too many people with the kame already, and the masenko is just another bland beam. Trunks really doesnt have many more signature attacks. I think giving trunks the best melee would offset having the worst ki attacks.

Best answers
i dont think trunks could've taken goku in a free-for-all during cell
when trunks first met goku and they both went ssj goku merely had to put two fingers in front of trunks' sword to block it, and trunks was swinging pretty hard. goku wasnt even trying

Best answers
you know what i think? i think it doesnt matter what attack it is, i think they can all be fired as beam or ball. ive seen kamehamehas fired as a beam and then detached, i think its all the same its just whenever the person firing decides to detach it, of course it would be kinda hard to do that in esf i guess

btw whats zazoken.. i think i missed that

V'

Best answers
I just cant wait to see trunks with his sword out and another trunks going at it.It would be like a samuri flying through the air while beams whizz by their heads.

Best answers
Originally posted by KrOniK_HeMpKniGhT
If I'm Not Mistaken , most moves can be used as a beam or ball, I'm pretty sure big bang is always a ball, Finishing Buster Is Most Comonly Known as a ball but episode 179 shows it can be fired as a beam ( and in this game I'd prefer a beam over the ball, no offense) Final Flash is fired as a ball attack (episode 216 - The Magic Ball of Buu) he fires it as Majin Vegeta at Goku over a Lake.

and about the topic "new move for Trunks" you could give him Kamehameha and Masenko, I know I know! they're in the movies not the series but it would be sweet-ass no?
final flash was fired as a ball in that episode cuz vegeta didn't charge up for it.. in other epiosdes u see him standing htere for 10 mins screaming and then he goes FINAL FLASH!! and ur tv screen turns yellow and there's a lot of explosions and stuff. when he did it to goku he just went FINAL FLASH!! out of nowhere so naturally it'd be a ball, cuz it had very little power in it

Best answers
For Senor
True goku can kick trunks skinny butt pretty hardcore, but esf isnt 100% mirroring the show, if they did krillin would suck and buu would be able to kick every ssj in the game (they were all second and third forms when they fought buu)
And zazoken is the instant teleport button (the best move in the game, offensivly and defensivly in my opinion)

Hmm i still think they should just add a second burning attack to trunks that a ball, use the same animations and everything. Itd add another much needed attack for trunks, it would silence all the arguments on the forums and it would be easy to impliment

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
>_O

FINISHING BUSTER IS NOT A BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A BALL ATTACK!!!!

god its so annoying have to say this every single time someone say that esf has it wrong!! ITS NOT WRONG!!! burning attack is the beam and finishing buster is the ball attack

not the other way around
Hmmm i'll have some of whatever hes smokin'.......

Burning Attack:

Explain this! :D

Best answers
greatest legends is the best psx dbz game ever!!! i like the kamehameha that gohan does as SSJ2 in that game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a screenshot from a video game. I could also give you a screenshot of burning attack as a blue beam in Super Botuden 2 for the SNES, but that's pretty meaningless isn't it :D

Best answers
Well, okay, you can use the sword in the patch, so how about this.
Lol.. simple, whos gonna o the animation of a character being sliced up into little pieces and blood everywhere

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
It's a screenshot from a video game. I could also give you a screenshot of burning attack as a blue beam in Super Botuden 2 for the SNES, but that's pretty meaningless isn't it :D
Still,But i showed you guys RAW proof form a Psx game
as in Updated from Boutuden

So i guess we have concluded that its a ball attack :D

[EDIT]

Finishing Buster:

A beam attack as you can see....

[/EDIT]

Best answers
ehh the FB is good right now as it is, hmm well maybe if they made a new burning attack that was a ball, then the FB could be a beam (trunks might actually be able to ps) but i still think they should just leave his ki attacks as is and upgrade his melee

Best answers
If any of you have played the Japanese playstation game called dbz legends you might know what I am talking about.

Trunks has two attacks that are missing from this mod. One is a beam he makes from a sphere that would look like a ki blob around his body and the beam goes straight up toward the enemy.

Another attack traps the enemy in some weird energy sphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom