New Move for Trunks

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'd say it was a big bang but it was yellow, so it might have been a ball form of final flash now that I think about it. Either that or just a huge ki blast.

Best answers
Ya know with the cell juniors and all the only guy that was standing up to any of them was Piccolo, they never even touched him. Vegita is too full of rage to put up a good fight and trunks just isn't that good of a fighter. Not as trained of a fighter I should say.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Historically, Piccolo is almost always the character who recieves the most beat-down first off. He was killed in the Saiyan Saga, brutally man-handled in the Cell saga (how was he not killed? Regeneration or not, that should have killed him), Brolli put some holes in him, as did what's-his-name in World's Strongest... He just can't stand on his feet for too long without being knocked off of them. In the late-Cell-saga when he was attacked by Cell Jr.s he was probably the only character who was prepared. Goku was tired, no doubt. Vegeta was a little humiliated by Goku's performance and he wasn't expecting to fight at all. Trunks doesn't know how to fight... well you get the picture. Piccolo is the man. He has probably recieved more training than anyone on the show thanks to his Multi-form technique, and keep in mind he also absorbed Nail's training on Namek. The man knows how to fight, and that goes a long way. Ask Tien.

Best answers
Wat are you talking about saying Vegeta and Trunks could have stood up to Cell? Vegeta and Trunks knew Goku was their only hope because eventhough they tried to train in the HTC to surpass Goku and Gohan they knew they hadnt surpassed him thats why Vegeta got angry and totally stunned when Goku gave up.

You didnt see Vegeta or Trunks go, "thats ok Goku, i'll take him.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
I would like to know just what the hell there was to do in the realm of time and spirit. They spent a year inside, seperate and alone. How much can you possibly learn from firing a bunch of ki blasts over and over into nothingness?
Don't forget that it's not always just...whiteness. The landscape shifts - one moment everything's frozen, next it's an inferno. So it's to build up endurance as well. (The extra gravity helps.) Looks how powerful Goku came when his gravity control screwed up on the way to Namek - he overcame a lethal enviroment, and was stronger because of it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but on the way to see King Kai the man took a bath in the equivalent of a volcano, and that was before he learned Kiao Ken or went Super Saiyan. Vegeta and Trunks could have survived nearly anything anyway. Besides, wouldn't volcano and barren wasteland hopping get boring after, say, 6 months? When you are so rediculously powerful it must get boring punching the air.

Best answers
I'm not saying it would kill them, but it would be damned hellish. :D

I seem to remember that Veggie was in pain when it shifted to an inferno-esque landscape.

I didn't see the episodes with Goku's journey down the snakeway in, so I can't really reply to that.

As to it being boring - well, Veggie and Goku are meatheads who like nothing better than beating things up (even themselves), and Trunks and Gohan were willing to do just about anything to please their respective pops. It's not my idea of a fun time, no.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Yeah but on the way to see King Kai the man took a bath in the equivalent of a volcano, and that was before he learned Kiao Ken or went Super Saiyan. Vegeta and Trunks could have survived nearly anything anyway. Besides, wouldn't volcano and barren wasteland hopping get boring after, say, 6 months? When you are so rediculously powerful it must get boring punching the air.
To us it may not be fun by Vegeta continued to train with the motivation, drive and anger and rage he suffered when he was defeated by Goku and everytime Goku surpassed him. Defeating him in the Saiyan Saga, achieveing SSJ before him and etc. Vegeta will do anything to be better then Goku.

Edit: remember, the Sayians are also known for their stubborness. So nothing will stop Vegeta from surpassing Goku.

Best answers
well if vegeta was at full power i think he could destroy cell if he had another shot at him with final flash, maybe he could do 2 of em to totally destory him. Trunks...meh he needs some better moves.....

and o yea byt he way vegeta did shoot a big bang at cell during the kame ps.. it was yellow..but so was the one he did to destory 19 with. and if u looked at his hands u can see one holding the other up in big bang position.

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
well if vegeta was at full power i think he could destroy cell if he had another shot at him with final flash, maybe he could do 2 of em to totally destory him. Trunks...meh he needs some better moves.....

and o yea byt he way vegeta did shoot a big bang at cell during the kame ps.. it was yellow..but so was the one he did to destory 19 with. and if u looked at his hands u can see one holding the other up in big bang position.
I was pretty sure it was in a FInal Flash postion. *goes to check in one of AMVs*

Best answers
im pretty sure that trunks knows all of Vegeta's moves, but he never uses them in the sereis (only in one movie), he studied his father (trunks explains around eps 139 to 142) in hyberbolic time chamber and learned all his technique at least cell says so, but he should not get them in esf
also goku said that to fight imperfect cell they would need to more than tripple there strength to even stand a chance so they learned alot(you ever wonder why vegeta didnt break in in between cell and buu sagas)
also I don't see why evoryone says that certain characters can't do certain moves If they are suposed to be the most talented fighters ever than you would think that even yamcha could learn any technique they see, this would be stupid in esf obviously though, wow I got alittle carried away there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't final flash position when he shot cell. He was holding one arm out, while the other one supported the first.

Best answers
see!! :p and he wouldn't be able to shoot a final flash in a ball anyway..its not really a beam more like a mass of direct energy.. u could see when cell junior batter it away a beam woulda had its trail stopped and returned in ball shape.. the final flash just got all rippled and distorted and then hit away in a messed up shape

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive Trunks sword should be able to take damage.
So that he wont always be able to use it. OR it can take damage
but at the same time not do any damage to his stronger enemies.
Just weaker enemies. Cause I remember he tried to swing it at
Gokou. And all gokou had to do is focus his energy into his finger.
If trunks sword were really THAT strong Gokou wouldn't have a
finger. For the fact that Gokou sayed they were both equal in
power.

And Android 18 managed to Crack/break a peace of Trunks sword
as well.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What did you expect? It's a damned sword. Do you think superman would feel it if you hit him with a metal sword? You know future Trunks could kick his ass in a fight too. A sword is just not the most useful weapon to have in a fight with a mess of godlike beings. If you aren't looking I guess it could do some damage, but not if they see it coming.

Best answers
actually as I remember it. When trunks tried to hit goku with his sword goku just sorta always hit the flat side to stop it. I say that because feeza was a god like being and trunks chopped him up just fyne. He stopped his own sword when freezas dad tried to chop him too, so I think its just who's the better fighter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frankly, I think I'm gonna wait and see what they actually use for the sword before I throw out a suggestion or whatever. I think it's a wee bit too late for ideas.

Best answers
Hmmm if the team is just adding the sword to trunks and leaving his ki attacks as they are (which i think is just fine), why not balance him a bit by making him fast as hell?? i mean if his ki attacks arnt gettin buffed then hes still got the worst ki attacks in the game, so might as well make him the best melee'er. It look kinda cool too to go flyin across the make with his sword drawn at like mach 3.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sounds good, but it would be horribly unbalanced. Someone who is better at using high powered ki attacks is totally unprepared for someone who can move at "mach 3" and do higher than normal melee damage. The beam spammers would never get a shot off, and anyone who was serious about melee would have to choose trunks to compete.

Best answers
well i didnt mean riduculously fast. (hehe mach 3 is just a hyperbole(exaggeration), haha i just took my eng 12 finals, good god they sucked). But i def think he should be the fastest in the game. And i mean, if the beam spammers beat a melee whore or two then they shouldnt be beam spammers. Melee is always counterable by zazoken, and trunks def needs something to put him apart from the rest of the group (well in my opinion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom