New Move for Trunks

Best answers
You know the attack Trunks pulled on Frieza, him firing a burning attack and then appearing behind Frieza and splitting him in half with his sword. That would be a cool attack for the game.

Scruffie

S
Well, okay, you can use the sword in the patch, so how about this.

You use Burning attack and blind your opponent, teleport behind them and slice 'em with the sword. Simple.

Best answers
People would complain that he is the new Freeza then and you would be labeled a sword spamming N00b. I would like to see that large energy wave that he finished Freeza and 18 off with myself. I guess it should be an attack that you could move while charging it up and still move afterwards. It should probably be a close attack though as every time he used it he was quite close.

Hell what about that large beam that he used on Vegita during the Cell saga. I think anything that they can give him would help Trunks out a lot.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep in mind that trunks was never formally trained. It looked like he got a week with Gohan, but it was obvious from his fight with the androids that he doesn't know how to use a sword and he doesn't have many techniques. He's just a street fighter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's capable of making what looks like an oversized generic beam, that's what he keeps using over n over. Although the finishing buster is actually a beam... that should be implemented :/

And yup his technique is completely his own (and I guess kinda unrefined?)since he only trained with Gohan for that little amount of time. And then he trained by himself in the hyperbolic time chamber... so yah...

It's possible to create your own techniques though. I mean look at gotenks ;/ Gohan obviously didn't teach him burning attack or finishing buster. Those are his creations.

And I don't think anyone taught piccolo how to fight either, but he's great.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picollo can cheat with multiform though. I guess he'd take any chance to beat himself up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_O

FINISHING BUSTER IS NOT A BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A BALL ATTACK!!!!

god its so annoying have to say this every single time someone say that esf has it wrong!! ITS NOT WRONG!!! burning attack is the beam and finishing buster is the ball attack

not the other way around

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibby Hibby Hibby! LOOoook at the show! Burning attack= BALL. Against freeza and against android 18 (in history of trunks movie) its a ball!

Trunks uses finishing buster ONCE. That one time is to kill cell in his own timeline. In the jap version, he yells "FINISHING BUSTER" right before he fires a huge beam which obliterates cell!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF got big bang wrong, and it got Final Flash wrong, among other attacks. Why can't it get two more wrong?

Best answers
Hibiki, try watching DBZ, then you might have the answers. Cuz you're being a jerk about it and you dont even know what you are talking about. Burning is a ball and finishing buster is a beam.

Best answers
Final flash IS a beam, big bang attack is a ball, check ep 115 for BB and eps 177/178 for the final flash vs the cell jrs. However, the moves for trunks are wrong, burning attack is a ball, and finishing buster is a beam. Vegetas are correct. :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have established this. Big Bang is used once as a ball and once as a beam (by Vegitto). Final Flash is a beam, but not the way it is set up in ESF. It is much less controllable, much faster, and much more powerful. However, it doesn't just explode like all of the beams do in ESF. Neither does the kamehameha, but I can understand why they set it up the way they did. Final Flash should not just be a nuclear bomb on a string, it should be an outward explosion of direct damage. Big Bang should have one attack as a ball and an alternate attack as a beam.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Keep in mind that trunks was never formally trained. It looked like he got a week with Gohan, but it was obvious from his fight with the androids that he doesn't know how to use a sword and he doesn't have many techniques. He's just a street fighter.
He got a week with gohan that should be enough look at the DB series when picolo died he spit out a egg and then we have got a new picolo this picolo had to train alone for about 3/6 years or something like that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you restate that, and try to make sense this time?

Best answers
Sorry my english is bad i know

You say that Trunks is a street fighter becouse he trained alone??
well picolo trained alone 2 he didn't had a master in the DB series so he is a street fighter 2?? that doesn't make sense then gotenks is one to becouse he trained alone 2. make more sense yourself m8 :)

Best answers
Originally posted by DarkDragon
He got a week with gohan that should be enough look at the DB series when picolo died he spit out a egg and then we have got a new picolo this picolo had to train alone for about 3/6 years or something like that.
'

but also think about this, he was a namek, nameks are smart unlike the stupid sayins, also i think he also had the knowledge of god, i would think that would be a boost in his smart fighting

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3GOHAN
'

but also think about this, he was a namek, nameks are smart unlike the stupid sayins, also i think he also had the knowledge of god, i would think that would be a boost in his smart fighting
and what about gotenks?? and there are more like yamcha what about them??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamcha trained himself in the desert (or he might've had a master I don't think they say it though) but then he was trained most by Master Roshi.

Gotenks trained with piccolo didnt he? He was a mix of goten and trunks' fighting styles. Goten and trunks frequently fought each other (and possibly gohan).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom